Chapter 19

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Scarlett~

It took a lot of convincing since Mum wanted me to spend time with Dad, but I was now able to stay with the Weasley's for a week!

Dad had said that they needed to sort out where we're going to be staying, so this was the perfect chance for them to do just that.

So now I was with Mum, walking up to the Burrow.

"You better behave," Mum said sternly as we waited for someone to answer the door.
"Mum, I'm not a child," I laughed.
"I know that, but sometimes you act like it," Mum stated.
"Rude!" I gasped, holding my hand to my chest.
"Merlin you are so much like your father," Mum sighed, rolling her eyes.

I grinned at her.

"Clairesse! Scarlett!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed as she appeared in the doorway.
"Hi Mrs. Weasley!" I smiled.
"Please, Dear, call me Molly," she smiled back.

Mum and I exchanged glances.

"Erm...okay. Thanks?" I replied hesitantly.
"Please, come in! The twins are outside practicing Quidditch. But Percy and Ginny are in the living room. Ron...is in his room I believe?" Molly explained, tapping her chin thoughtfully.
"Thanks...Molly," I smiled. "Do you know when Fred and George will be in?"
"They've been out for awhile, so soon I hope," Molly answered.

Molly moved out of the way so that I could go in. I turned to Mum, who was just starting to say goodbye when Molly spoke up again, "Why don't you come in for a bit, Clairesse?"

Mum grimaced before putting on a fake smile, "That's very kind of you. But I really must go."
"Oh....well I hope you can at least come for dinner sometime soon," Molly said.
"I look forward to it," Mum said through gritted teeth, but Molly didn't think twice on it.

"Well, have fun, Scar," Mum smiled.
"Thanks, Mum. Love you," I waved, hurrying off to see if I could catch Fred and George.

I could hear Mum and Molly laughing from behind me, but I shrugged it off and continued my search.

Going through the kitchen to get out back, I spotted Percy scribbling madly on a piece of parchment.

"Erm...hey Percy," I greeted, waving awkwardly.

He glanced up slightly before looking back down.

"Hello, Scarlett," he replied quietly.
"What are you working on?" I asked, bouncing on the balls of my feet.

I don't really care, but Percy already hates me as it is. So I thought I'd try.

"A project for the Ministry," Percy sighed, obviously annoyed by my presence.
"Well...I'll leave you to it then," I muttered, walking closer to the back.

I spotted Fred and George in the sky on their brooms, beating a bludger back and forth.

I smiled at the sight of Fred. He was so adorable.

"You so fancy him," A voice spoke from behind me.

I yelped in surprise, turning to find Ginny. She was sitting on the ground watching Fred and George.