War and sickness

I got fan art

I can't say how happy I am, the first fan art for this book

I can't say how happy I am, the first fan art for this book. Thank you WillowedSpirits your awesome and I love your art. 

 Usaully I barely noticed tags since they don't pop up on my phone like other stuff so if you do have fanart you can tell be in the comments because if you do that means I'm more likely to see it. 

Thank you again its lovely and I love it, hope you enjoy the book so far

I promised this chapter would be longer so enjoy 3000 words and 6 pages in Google doc, also this book is set like 7 or 10 years later from the first book

________________________________________

"Don for the last time you can't read" Ddawn said but the fox demon didn't listen, "I so can read" he yelled trying to read the book he held in his hands. Dashlie giggled quietly as the two fought is they could read or not, Hero said they can read an book on the bookshelf in the living but the books in his room is off limits. Though curiosity is strong they knew better to touch his books after seeing him use magic to light a fire, he can be scary at times. "It's freezing" Dres complained as he shivered slightly, Dashlie threw a blanket his direction. He caught it and wrapped it around himself, everyone assumed he was sick and Hero even told them to be careful or they'll get sick too.

"You can't read" Ddawn yelled making Don whine, "I SO CAN" he yelled making Dashlie burst out laughing. "Who can't read" Hero asked poking his head in the room, "Don can't read and he won't admit it" Ddawn yelled making the mage chuckle as he slowly took the book from the fox demon. "No wonder you can't read this book isn't in english" he said with a slight chuckle, "What language is it the" Ddawn asked, "There are more than one language" Don asked surprised making Dashlie giggle. "This is the writing of the ender people, I forgot I had this book" Hero said flipping through the pages before he placed the book on the shelf and gave a Don a book in english. "Don you can't read" Ddawn said as Don hissed at him, "I'll teach you all to read and write later" Hero said making Don gasp, "really" he yelled in excitement. Hero chuckled, "Education is important" he said softly.

"I'm going out today to buy something for dinner, anyone want to join me" Hero asked as Dashlie quickly raised her hand making the mage smile, "Alright, get the coat I bought you and tell me when you're ready" he said putting on his normal brown cloak, Dashlie quickly got up to grab her coat and shoes, Hero watch her scrambling to get each item of clothing making him smile. She reminded him a lot like his daughter Jen, she always wanted to come with him on moonlight rides with Night breaker and like Dashlie she loved a certain color and that was pink. To this day even as a woman she loves pink, how long has it been. She should be in her twenties now, maybe he should visit but will she allow him to. No she isn't like that, she'll never-"I'm ready" Dashlie yelled snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Alright, you three behave and we'll be back soon" Hero said, "Dres your in charge" he said making the young vampire nod. Hero opened the door and walked out, Dashlie waved bye to the others before following, the rain by now has slowed down to a small dizzle which was more annoying than actually rain because you'll never know when it turns into a full blown storm. Night breaker saw the two and jumped over the fence that kept him in his small pen, Hero chuckled softly as the horse nuzzled him, the mage softly stroked the horses mane which held little droplets of water. "Ready to go as well, wait here I need to get his saddle and bridle" Hero said as he went to the horses stable leaving Dashlie and the horse. Night breaker bend his head down to sniff her making the demon gulp, this was a huge ass horse who wouldn't be nervous. Night didn't seem to mind her as he walked around her making Dashlie nervous as it remind her of a cat she saw stalking its prey. When Night breaker nipped at her hair Dashlie scream loudly making the horse rear back, startled at the sudden loud noise.