Battles are fought

"There coming for another round!!!"

"Damn it, archers get ready for another dive bomb!!!" Red yelled loudly seeing the dark storm clouds above them break away from a strong gust of wind produced by the army of large dragons. "On my command" Deadlox said pulling his helmet over his head holding tightly onto his mount, many enderman passed the order to other riders and lone dragons passed it around to other dragons. Ty gently patted his mount's neck, which was a large white wyvern with sky blue eyes, she roared loudly and folded her wings to her sides and let gravity take over as she raced down onto the human soldiers. Dragon after dragon followed her lead, "Archers get ready" Red said as he archers quickly loaded their bows but didn't have a clear shot from how fast the dragons were falling from the sky. Ty grabbed his mounts horns and in a flash of a second her wings jerked open knocking unready soldiers to the ground from the strong gust of wind. From the dragons mouth slipped out dark blue fire before grabbing a canon in her claws and flying back into the safety of the air. As the enemy tried to recover from that attack the other dragons repeated that same process. Fly, fall, attack, grab, repeat. Those who did get struck with arrows didn't seem affected, on dragon brushed an arrow off it's scales like it was a mere insect.

"Damn it what was Sky thinking of starting this bloody war" Red yelled in frustration as he staggered to his feet, the silent air was the only sound he could hear over the burning fire and voices in his head yelling at each other. Red rubbed his head trying to block out his emotions rage but it wasn't successful, "How many" was all he said to a soldier who somehow survived the fatal air attack. "8 canons destroyed, we don't have the amount of casualties yet sir". Red growled and punched the stone wall of what was left of an archer tower, "Damn it fucking dammit!!" he yelled his eyes turning a dark purple as he screamed in frustration. The soldier backup as the general glared at his as lighting sparked in the clouds and the rain that they hoped would of helped them finally began to fall. "Why...why does Notch mock us!!" Red yelled as thunder boomed in the distance, water was the only weakness those dragons had. Every soldier prayed to notch that the clouds will break open and water will pour out to kill their enemy but even this time when rain threatened to fall, Notch didn't answer there call. This was a mocker to them and Red knew it, every cell in his body told him to abandon this war, leave sky and maybe join the winning side but he knew better.

Max and Jess tried to stay neutral but look what happened. Ty and his dragons attacked her kingdom and slaughtered them all, no one knows where the survivors fled to or how many were killed. They were only informed when one of Jess's soldiers, Dante informed them of the carnage that has occurred. Everyone knew this war is brutal, here Sky barley has an allies, his only loyal allies is Mitch from the kingdom of the west. Everyone he ever knew as adondon him to that squid, he already lost Ty and with him Jason and Seto followed him, the nether and end are at war with him. Just when things couldn't get worse, Brice one of the End's princes and ty's older brother managed to convince Husky, a priest of the pokemon kingdom to join the squids side. Now they are at war with him, soon Jerome followed and they all became an unstoppable force of hate and destruction. Minecraftia was at another world war, this time with more enemies than friends. The once know team crafted turned against their leader, Ssundee and Sparkles wish to stay neutral but that would soon backfire. How much longer Red thought, how much longer will we might till we are destroyed or I'll be drawn into madness.

No he'll fall into madness much sooner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys I think we should find a place to rest" Duni said seeing the ender dragon was starting to fall behind, Nightingale gave a small groan of pain before falling to her side exhausted. Ddawn softly patted her side, "There's a cave up ahead" Dommy spoke up as he pointed, they could see the large cave that seemed to be an adondon mining sight. "Come on girl, just a few more feet and you can rest" Don said making Nightingale sigh deeply making Don cough at her dragon breath, he and Ddawn backed up as the dragon slowly got to her feet and staggered forward. Dashlie pulled out a torch and lit it with some flint and steel that she brought along, she slowly walked into the cave and looked around. It was empty and seemed huge enough to hide a small army in the shadows, "All clear" Dashlie yelled to Dres who nodded. "All clear guys" he yelled to the others, Dashlie stepped aside as Nightingale walked in and laid in the back of the cave. She gave a small yawned before curling up in a ball, her non broken wing pressed her side while he tail curled around her paws. Dres helped Don into the cave while Dory tired to help Dommy but the raven pushed him aside with his non injured wing.