Demon of thorns returns

No words the vampire lost the ability to speak when his eyes landed on Dashlie, the albino looked at the vampire. Her red eye showing exhaustion and sadness while the bandages wrapped around her face were beginning to show the red stain of blood, Winter moon nudged his ally down the hall with Shadow trailing behind looking as depressed as his sister. Dres looked at Aqua who shrunk away from his gaze and ran to catch up with his group, where was the enderman Dres wondered but the silence from the team told him death struck them. Duni was more shocked when Dashlie arrived at the medical, he could do nothing but stare as Dawn unwrapped the bandages as Moth wing rubbed something in the wounds making Dashlie hiss in pain. The golden feline and android exchanged a few words before Dawn wrapped her back up with clean new bandages, Dawn wrote something down on his clipboard before handing it to Dashlie and allowing Winter moon to escort her back to her sleeping quarters. The white tom knew she would be out of commision till these scars heal and soon she'll have to go through rehabilitation, no one in the their team spoke at all. Shadow was lying on his bed while Aqua was tending the scar over his eye, Winter moon took it upon himself to try and cheer the albino up. "Dash it'll be okay" he said as the female just stared at the wall, not be able to lay on her injured side. Winter moon felt his ears drop as he slowly climbed in bed with her and rest his maned head on her shoulder, Dashlie quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his fur. Winter moon eyes soften as he put a large paw on her back feeling sobs rack through her body, "I'm sorry but things never go our way" he said softly. He really cares for his team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frost, fire, wind anything

Ddawn could feel his energy draining after every spell he casted, the battle for the west. The young mage exhausted leaned against the broken stone wall coughing harshly feeling blood in his mouth, the loud roar of dragons dulled his senses as he looked up to see the large wyvern that belong to the king of the end, why did he think this battle could be won. Ddawn wiped the blood away and tried to cast a spell of flame but his body went against him making a sharp pain go through him, he doubled over with pain and fell to his knees. Ddawn fell on his side as the earth shook under him as a dragon crashed down to earth, the large reptile pulled itself to its paws and roared loudly. Ddawn looked over at the dragon a few feet away from him, he looked down just as large weight crushed him into the earth below. The dragon hissed and stared at him, it's purple eyes showing no remorse. Ddawn coughed trying to say the spell that Jin taught him but blood only came up making the mage gasp for breath, the dragon closed his paw tightly around him making Ddawn shout in pain as he felt some of his ribs break. He was snatched up in the dragon's maw before being thrown into the broken wall, Ddawn gave a shout of pain when he crashed back down to earth. The dragon snorted before running back into the battlefield, Ddawn gripped his bleeding side as he closed his red eyes tightly. His vision begin to spin and blur together as the shouting of war vanished around him, am I really gonna die Ddawn thought as he chuckled to himself before closing his eyes waiting for death.

"Death does not suit someone of your power"

Ddawn opened his eyes and was face to face with the dark god who looked down at him, "My creation you will not die today, not like that fateful day were you dark blood was spilled by my brothers creations. No you will live and you will complete you task" Corruption roared as he lowered his head, "Do we have a deal". Ddawn coughed, "I... I don't wanna die" he stuttered as the dark god smile as he pressed his muzzle against Ddawn's head. The mage scream as more pain flooded his body, he felt like he was stabbed in the chest. Ddawn's eyes flew open as he stared at the scene in front of him, himself hunched over a table black blood spill for a stab wound in his chest as he reached for a splash potion, "You will not die again" the god growled. Questions started to run through Ddawn's head as he closed his eyes once more to see himself again but in completely different attire, the robes of a mage were gone and replaced with a red and black shirt and jacket. "Remember me" the copy said with a sharp tooth grin as he kneels next to the dying mage, "I am the demon that Notch tried to banish from you" he whispered lifting Ddawn's chin up. He opened his mouth to talk but his copy chuckled darkly, "We aren't some loyal soldiers and goody two shoes, I no we are Ddawn. Demon of the gods and the bringer of death. WE are suppose to kill Dawn not die here once more". Ddawn couldn't believe what he was hearing till himself grabbed his robes and pulled him to his feet, "I will not let myself be controlled by this weak persona of life" the demon hissed before throwing him back to the ground.