Aftermath of battles

chapters for now on will feature lots of death, our group is experincing war first on so there will be gore and violence, if you are sensative to that stuff they I warn you know be careful or just try to skip over the parts anway lets contunie

__________________________________________

"Keep up" Silver stream said running ahead of the group, her silver fur glowed in the moonlight, Red tail followed close behind as he looked back waiting for the others. The felines were thrilled to know their messenger was alive and now they plan to take them all back to their base, Red tail was a bit hesitant but once Silver stream mentioned on how they can be a great help. Dres doesn't trust these cats while the others seem so trusting, it not only angered him but annoyed him. Nightingale bounded after them, the rain has dried up from the harsh sun that appeared in the morning, "Are you sure we should do this" Dres asked Dashlie who looked at the vampire, "We have to trust them Dres, they know the fast way there", "I know but don't you think they couldn't be double crossers" he hissed making Ashlie look at the felines. Silver stream was saying something that made Duni's eyes light up while Red tail was chatting with Ddawn who seemed interested in the large feline. "We have no choice D, trust me please" she said making Dres sigh and walk ahead making her grip her sword tightly before running after him.

"So your telling me you are used as soldiers as well" Ddawn said as Red tail nodded, "Tiger claw said we were as capable to take down armoured soldiers as anyone", Ddawn wrote that in his journal making Red tail look at him. "You mentioned that name alot, is he your leader" he asked making the feline nod, "Why do you call him Tiger claw" Ddawn asked again. "He has black stripes like one and well huge claws, many say that Tiger claw took on a small group of soldiers in diamond armour alone" Red tail said his tail swishing lightly, "That's incredible, does he wear armour or anything to enhance his skill in battle". Red tail looked down at his muddy paws, he unsheathed his claws and dug them in the mud, "No some of us do wear armour but Tiger claw fights all out. No armour, nothing to enhance his strength. He fights like the animal we are". Ddawn looked at the white and red feline hearing his voice sadden, "Is something troubling you" he asked making Red tail shake his head and bound over to Silver stream who greeted him with a friendly head butt. Ddawn closed his journal and put it back in his bag before sighing lightly.

Nightingale walked somewhere in the middle of the group with Don, the dragon and fox demon seemed to have grown close during this short time. Don patted her side, he was surprised how sharp her scales were and tough, Nightingale looked at him with her purple eyes. Don smiled making the dragon kinda smile in return, she licked him lightly making Don chuckle. Nightingale stopped in her tracks and laid down making Don tilted his head but he saw her open her wing giving him the idea. "So your saying there are more of you" Duni said making Silver stream nod, "Many more, what do you like cats" she said making Duni nod, "I love them". Silver stream chuckled and jumped back seeing Nightingale run past them, "Hey guys bye guys" Don yelled from on top of the dragon. Silver stream chuckled lightly, "He'll make a fine dragon rider when we return to the base". Duni looked at the she cat, "What do you mean" he asked his tail flicking behind him. "When we return, if our leaders approve of all you, they'll put you in a position in the army that fits you", "Wait you mean we're gonna fight" he said nervously as Silver stream nodded. "We'll not everything in the army involves fighting, there are medics, messengers, and other stuff" she said making Duni gulp, "But you don't have to join the army Duni".

Duni opened his mouth to speak but a hiss from Red tail made him close his mouth, "What is it" Silver stream asked bonding over to the red warrior. "That's what" he replied pointing with his paw down at a large gorge in the earth, Silver stream saw red stains on the stone. "All of you wait here" she said looking back at the group before jumping on a stone ledge and slowly climbing down, she looked around but froze when she spotted something buried in the mud. She slowly walked over and gasped seeing a large light grey feline, she was clearly dead with an arrow lodged into her throat. Silver stream closed her eyes and bowed her head in respect, she looked so young and yet Silver stream didn't know her, she grabbed the arrow in his teeth and pulled it out. Silver stream dropped the arrow and softly closed the fallen warriors blue eyes that stared blankly at the sky, "May the stars guide your paws young one" she said softly before looking up to see the body of another fallen warrior. It looked like he fell into the gorge and broke his neck, Silver stream walked away from the sight and climbed back to the others. "What did you see" Red tail asked as she sighed deeply, "There was a battle, we lost two of our own". Red tail lowered his head, "Tragic as it sounds we must continue" she said to the others.