The moons army

"Is he dead, he's not dead. Why don't you run off and go find your mentor"

Duni groaned softly as he cracked his red eyes, he almost fell out of bed seeing a large golden feline with dark golden stripes down her long fur. Duni tried to stand up but was pushed back gently with a soft paw, "Don't move your safe, don't worry" she said in a soft voice that would lule anyone to sleep. Duni looked up at the she cat, he saw a bracelet of beads on her left paw, the same one that held him down. Her golden eyes showed kindness, Duni let out a soft sigh as she removed her paw from his chest. "Where am I" he asked his voice a little raspy, "In the medical bay, you fainted in the throne room so they sent you to me since well your more dog like then your siblings", "Who are you" he asked. She smiled warmly, "Moth wing, the clans medicine cat". Duni nodded softly, "May I have some water please". Moth wing nodded and padded off into another room before coming back with a bottle of water held gently in her jaws, Duni reached over and took it. Duni felt the water easily quench his thirst and parched throat, "Thank you" he said putting the bottle on the floor. "Where are my siblings", "I assumed they are in the courtyard with someone. They were gonna be chosen into their sections today". Duni sighed, "Will I still be chosen for a section" he asked making her nod. "Once you'll be able to stand, don't worry it won't take long".

"Moth wing, you here"

The healers ears pricked up, "I'll be there in a minute". Moth wing looked back over at Duni, "Don't be afraid to call, no one else is here but me and my apprentice Rain fall", Duni nodded as she padded off. Duni groaned once she was out of eye shot and buried his face into his pillow, "what a great first impression" he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry you shown great potential in fighting and your potential will only grow once you are shown in this squad"

Dashlie sighed, "Will I see the rest of my family again" she asked making Kraken look at here. "You will they are just put in different squads, since your brother has the ability of flight we see his role as an assassin better than a role like you a grounded warrior. Don't worry you'll see each other from time to time" the squid said making Dashlie sigh. "You'll do fine I promise no need to be nervous" kraken said making Dashlie shake her head, "It's not that, it's just something I don't want to talk about" she said. Kraken nodded understanding, in reality Dashlie was worried about Ddawn Ty did agree to send a search party of dragons to look from him but they came back empty handed. He can't be dead, he can't. "And here is your squad" Kraken said snapping him out of her thoughts, Dashlie sighed looking over the people she'll be working with for now one. There was a large pure white lion looking feline with bright blue eyes, some weird looking werewolf with black fur and dark brown eyes, a squid with dark blue hair and darker blue skin and last of all a enderman with it's normal black hair and purple hair but this one had pale white skin.

"Lord kraken is this the one were working with" the enderman spoke up, Kraken nodded. "Everyone this is Dashlie, she just arrived here and isl part of your team", "Umm hi" she said awkwardly, this team is all guys...great. "Now be polite and introduce yourself" Kraken said to the others, the white feline jumped down from his perch on the tree. "My name is Winter moon from the United clan, the best kingdom out of all the ones here" he said standing up to his full height, Dashlie giggled softly, he seemed to be proud of not only his home but himself. The werewolf pushed Winter moon making him yowl and fall on his face, "Don't listen to him, the bacca kingdom is better than those cats. The name is Shadow" he said making Dashlie blick, "What's a bacca" she asked making Winter moon laugh. "Burn at least she knows what I am" he said making Shadow growl at the feline. Kraken chuckled at the young warrior, "they are a species of well I guess a crossbred of a wolf or cat, listen no one really knows" he said making Dashlie more confused than she already was. "We are an great and noble species, I don't like this mocking" Shadow said crossing his arms, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offended you" Dashlie said making Shadow soft up.