Years ago

"I'll show them I'll show them all"

His agrogent voice kept ringing his his Cory gripped his side trying to stop the blood from pooling around around him but his efforts were in vain as he felt blood trickle down his fingers. Cory stared blankly at the sun that poked through the tree branches, a loud growl made him move his eyes to look at the large dragon that he had so foolishly attacked. The large reptile hissed and breath out a puff of smoke in the archers face making his eyes water up more, so this is how I die he thought to himself as the purple spark in the dragon's mouth made him screw his eyes shut, waiting for his painful death. But it never came, a loud thump made him reopen his eyes to see the ender dragon lying on its side, its neck slit open while purple blood poured out of the wound. It was dead but how? Cory looked back up at the sky as the sun was beginning to set behind the trees, "P-please I don't want to d-die" Cory begged to the gods coughing harshly as blood filled his lungs. The forest vanished around him leaving him in a black void, "Do you truly wish to live, it would be a shame for someone like you to die". Cory looked up to see two purple eyes staring down at him, he prayed to the gods to save him and this one answered his call.

"P-please I don't want to die" Cory practically beg reaching a hand up to touch the dragon but it pulled back, "Giving those a second chance won't come for free, what would you give to me human". Cory couldn't stop the words from spilling from his mouth, "Anything, I-I don't care just please don't let me die" he almost screamed making the dragon look over at his book sitting in the darkness in the cave. "Anything?", "Yes anything!!". The dragon made a book appear in front of him, Cory watched in atimpitaction as the dragon flipped through the pages to the bookmarked section. "In a yew years from now you will met six talented individuals, I want something that contains their dna", thats it Cory thought it was too good to be true. "In exchange for their dna you will live another day and will be given tremendous power but fail and you die, now wouldn't that be a shame, now do we have a deal" he asked holding his clawed paw out with Cory took as the dragon gave a sharp tooth smile. Cory felt a large bolt of pain in his body and then he blackout, when he awoke he was back in his room, his wounds bandaged up tightly. He could hear his parents arguing from his room, the archer looked to the side to see his heart locket on the dresser, it didn't surprise him that the red jewel turned black before returning to its blood red color.

"Soon mortal"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could this really be them Cory asked himself as he watched the people in front of him bicker, Uni a pug raised by cats, Dawn a robot created by this pug, Nick a runaway vampire, Tommy an assassin, Ashlie a girl raised by lions and Jon the jester. No this can't be the people he wanted Cory thought wondering why the god wanted these idiots, he didn't question it though they did show great potential. Once night fell Cory took the first watch, after he was sure they were fast asleep be produced to take a few hair samples, Uni and the easiest since the pug sheds a lot. Once he was done the archer silently crept away from the campground and froze when darkness once again enveloped him, "My payment mortal" the god growled making Cory gulp as he held the hairs up as the dragon narrowed his eyes but took them. "Well done" he growled before the darkness faded leaving Cory back into the forest, he didn't question what the gods wanted with those idiots dna. Corruption was more than pleased as he saw the archer go back to the campsite from his mirror, the god looked at the hair samples in his paw and then at the book on his table. He foresaw the future and he plans to change it and these idiots are the key, the dragon put the hairs in a cauldron before cutting his paw lightly causing black goo to drip in. "If Notch can create his own creations, who said I couldn't". These demons will be his prized subjects but he never expected it all to go so wrong. Everything from Ddawn's death to the failure he named Duni Corruption was more serious at Cory killing his creations and at himself for not foreseeing this. Though the dragon gave up on his creations and allowed them to die, he was shocked to find them alive. They are still his and under his controls, who said he can't tweak a few things to make this game interesting. 

___________________

short chapters today guys