Scars

"He should be better in a few days, though I have no idea what could of caused this" Moth wing told Uni who sigh in relief, "Thank you Moth wing, I will be able to sleep soundly tonight" he said making the medicine cat smile. Duni watched from a reasonable distance as he and Rain fall tended to the dazed king, "I think that's enough thank you" Cory said softly pushing the blue and white feline away who was changing the wet cloth of his head. "Get some rest my lord, we can't afford to lose our top soldier" Duni said softly before he was dismissed by Dawn who push both young healers out of the room, "I'll look after him, get some sleep" he said making both appiritance nod and walk back to their living quarters. The robot looked back at the archer, "Cory", "I'm fine". Dawn sighed, "No this time we need to talk seriously about Duni and the others, why that Corruption person was after Uni and how they are alive" he said making Cory sigh and nod slowly. "The leaders wanna know and so do we, so when you feel better you are gonna give us what you know and what what we know, the truth has to come out or more people will get hurt. I know you know more than you say", Cory stayed silent and nodded once more. Dawn sigh, "Get some sleep" he blew out the torch before leaving the room. Cory looked at the ceiling, when did his life begin to spiral out of control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait you really saw Ddawn" Dres yelled making Duni nod, "He..he was fighting for Sky and I wanted to go to him but Dawn said it was to dangerous so we were forced to retreat" he said making Dres growl in frustration. "We need to tell the others" he said, "But how Dashlie is half away across the country and Don is off on a mission with Lord Brice and Ty" Duni asked making Dres rub his head. Soon an idea popped into his mind, "I got an idea, it's risky but it's worth it. Follow me" he said taking Duni's hand and pulling him to where most of the dragons were stabled. Duni got the idea, "You sure we should do this", "We don't have a choice" Dres replied pulling a black piece of paper from a nearby drawer. He scribbled down a quick note before rolling it up, the scent of the two demons woke Nightingale who rose her head and craned her neck to spot the two. She tilted her head in confusement but once she saw the letter in the vampires hand she instantly knew her task, Dres unlocked her padlock and allowed her to walk out and stretch her wings. "Send this to Dashlie, she is in the middle east area with Dark stripe, please hurry this is urgent" Dres almost begged putting the message in her saddle bags, Nightingale softly nudged his face.

Dres rubbed her muzzle and nodded at Duni, the pug flipped a switch on the wall that activated the redstone in the walls opening the top of the room. Nightingale spread her wings before taking off into the star filled sky with a roar, "I hope Dashlie is okay" Duni said as he looked down. His first time in the battlefield almost scared him, seeing those soldiers in pain and those gruesome scars and wounds, he would of fainted if it wasn't for Dawn keeping his cool.

"Duni come on, the fort is under attack" Dawn yelled making the pug bolt up from his slumber, "Wait right now!!" Duni yelled getting up and grabbing his satchel, "The enemy never sleeps" Dawn spoke. Duni reached over his his band that identified that he was a medic but one of his allies stopped him, "They always aim for medics, don't wear that". Duni nodded slowly before running after Dawn, when the robot prepared a spell of frost Duni felt the air around they grow tense and hostile as they rushed out of the fort. "Duni stay low and get the wounded back here as fast as possible, don't bother with those who can't be saved" Dawn yelled before saddling his horse and riding out of the fort where the battle was happening. Duni took a deep breath to calm his nerves before preparing his own fire spell before running out there and was it chaos. He saw a warrior fighting with an enemy soldier, the smart felines were starting to learn how to get through the armour by hooking their claws under the helmets and yanking them off to expose the weak eyes and neck. Duni quickly rushed over to a downed soldier who was holding his side in pain, "okay okay where is the injury" Duni asked looking through his satchel and pulling out a potion of healing. The soldier groaned in pain but Duni forced him to drink half the bottle before hauling him on his back, the pug carried him back to where some others took him back inside the fort to seek treatment.