Chapter 1

Mollie's P.O.V

Today is the day.

The day we meet the pros of Strictly Come Dancing.

I grab some coffee on the way to the studio and I see Gemma on the way and she is heading to the studio as well.
    "So are you excited," I ask her,
   "I'm a little bit nervous but mostly excited, I'm hoping to meet someone who will be patient but can have a laugh. What about you?" Gemma replies.
     "Yeah I want someone to have a laugh with and someone who will be gentle." I answer back.
We arrive in time and Tess says,

AJ's P.O.V

"Are you ready to meet the celebs,"
      "Yes," All the pros shout.

The curtain drops down and we take a look at the celebs for 2017, I notice some people in there, Aston Merrygold from JLS, Mollie King from the Saturday's and Davood from Eastenders.

All the pros start talking to the celebs and I go up to Mollie, we start talking and we click and I hope I get her as my partner.

*Time Skip to The Launch Show*

Mollie's P.O.V

"Okay So is there anyone you've got your eye on," Tess said.
I look at AJ and he looks back at me but instead of saying him I say
"Well anyone who has a firm hold my knees are literally knocking."
The boys all show their guns which makes me and Tess laugh.
"Okay So the person you will be spending your Saturday's with

IT'S AJ"

He slides across the room to reach me, and as we are running up the stairs he says,
"I'm so happy,"

*Time Skip to The First Day of Training*

AJ's P.O.V

"So are you ready to find out your first dance," I say to Mollie,
"Yeah," Mollie replies
"Okay So it's a Latin dance, The jive" I tell her.
"I thought we were going to have to get sexy when you said Latin," Mollie says,
"So lets get started, So you start here and you're going to be singing into the microphone and then I'm going to jump in through this window," I tell her.

"So that's your first day of training done, should we head to Starbucks and grab something to drink," I ask Mollie
"Yeah sure,"

We walk out with our arms around each other and are just talking about things and there's this connection that hasn't been there with my other dance partners before and I don't know what that means.

Mollie's P.O.V

As we walk out his arm is around my waist and my arm is resting on his shoulders and I have butterflies in my body as he is touching me and we are just walking along and talking with our Starbucks drinks and then AJ tells me he has to go so we hug goodbye and go our separate ways.

Once I've got home I couldn't stop thinking about AJ and how it felt when he was holding my hand, as we were dancing or how it felt with our arms around each other out in the town.
I can't wait until training tomorrow when I get to spend more time with AJ and see where things go.

(A/N Wasn't sure how to end this chapter and I don't think it was very good but comment down below whether you liked it or not and please be honest.)

553 words