Chapter 42

AJ's P.O.V.

I wake up early the next morning and get in the shower straight away because today I'm talking to Mia. I wash my hair and body before getting out. I put on this,

I have some breakfast and then I hear a knock at the door

I have some breakfast and then I hear a knock at the door. I go over and open it.
"I'm sorry," she says, running up to me and wrapping her legs around my waist,
"It's okay," I say kissing her,
"I love you, AJ,"
"I love you too, Molls,"
I place her gently down on the ground and say,
"I was on my way to go talk to Mia, now you're here I don't need to,"
"Can we plan the wedding?"
"Sure, Princess."

We had settled on the date, March 5th, by then Strictly would be over and the twins won't have been born yet. It was going to be in a church on the outskirts of London and then the party would be in a closed park. The people invited are the whole of the Strictly 2017 cast, Mollie and mine's family. Mollie's bandmates and best friends, who are Lily, Georgie and Ava. My friends, Casey, James and Ethan. The colour scheme was blue, pink and grey.

We watch a film and then we have lunch. After lunch, we go and pick up Brie from Ellen and Lauren's house.

Once we get back home, Mollie plays with Brie while I make us lunch, afterwards, I walk in and hand Mollie's lunch to her, Briar had eaten at Laur and Ell's. We watch Beauty and the Beast, halfway through I look over and see Brie asleep on Mollie and Mollie resting her head against a cushion. I pause the film and gently lift Briar off of Molls doing my best to not wake either of them. I place Brie in her bed and then go back downstairs, I pick Mollie up bridal style and lay her in bed before pulling the covers over. I set an alarm for 4 pm in case I fall asleep, I wrap my arms around Mollie's waist trying not to hurt her or the twins.

Mollie's P.O.V.

I wake up at about 3 pm and I wonder why I am in bed in the afternoon. I turn to my side and see AJ, I don't want to wake him so I lay in his arms and scroll through Instagram. I'm looking through at Twitter when I feel AJ stir beside me.
  "Hey, Handsome," I say planting a gentle kiss to his lips,
  "Hi, Baby," He replies,  after returning the kiss.
"How long where were we asleep?"
  "About an hour,"
    "Is Brie asleep?"
   "Yeah,"
   "Okay, I'll go wake her otherwise she won't sleep tonight."
  "Alright,"

I go into Brie's room and gently shake her awake,
  "Hello, darling,"
  "Ewo, Mama,"
  "Do you want to go see Daddy?"
   "Yes pwease,"
   "Come on then,"

I pick her up off the bed and take her back into my room. We lay there with AJ, cuddling and watching Netflix before he goes downstairs and makes dinner.

We eat dinner and then we take Brie to bed. Me and AJ watch Divergent and then head to bed ourselves. I put on my  pyjamas, brush my teeth and climb into bed, AJ does the same and gets in next to me.
  "I love you," I say, breathing into his neck.
   "I love you more."

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've been back at school and I have exams coming up which I need to do well in. I'll try and update as much as possible. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this part.

607 Words.