Chapter 41

AJ's P.O.V.

I go onto the dance floor and I see Mollie sitting down in one of the audience chairs, crying,
  "Molls, what's wrong?" I try and wrap my arm around her waist but she shrugs me off,
   "Go away, AJ, I never want to see you again," she says, getting of the chair and walking away.
   "What did I do?"
   "You know exactly what you did, I walk into your dressing room to congratulate you and I see you and Mia kissing. Kissing, AJ, do you understand that?"
  "Mollie listen to me, she kissed me, not the other way round,"
   "That doesn't change anything AJ, you didn't break it off,"
   "I did, Molls, she kissed me and I pushed her off, you must of just walked in exactly in the few seconds between."
  "How am I meant to trust you again, AJ,"
  "Molls,"
   "Leave me alone, AJ, I won't be at home tonight." And like that she walks away.
I sit down and try to process what just happened. I get in the car and drive home. Once home I text Ellen, I need to know if Mollie is okay,

AJ- Ellen,
Ellen- Yes,
A- Is Mollie there?
E- Yeah, she told us everything, why AJ?
A- I didn't mean to, Mia kissed me and I pushed her off. Tell Mollie I love her.
E- I'll try,
A- Thanks,
E- You're welcome, I need to go,
A- Okay, Bye,
E- Bye.

I'm happy Mollie is safe but I'm really annoyed with Mia. I can't believe she would do that, Wait, actually I could. I watch a film on Netflix before going to bed.

I wake up the next morning and I get in the shower, I wash my hair and body and then get out. I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey hoodie. I've decided to drop some clothes off at Ell and Laur's for Mollie so I can see if she will speak to me.

I get in the car and drive to their house. Once I'm there, I knock on the door, 
  "Hi, Lauren,"
   "Hello, AJ,"
  "Is Mollie here?"
  "Yeah, she's in the guest room,"
  "Okay,"
  "Take it slow, she's really upset."
  "Will do,

I go upstairs and knock on the guest room door,
  "Come in,"

I go in and kneel in front of Mollie who is sitting on the bed.

  "What do you want AJ?"
  "I want to explain,"
   "Okaay," 

   "After the results show had been filmed, I grabbed a bottle of water and went to my dressing room, I was looking through my phone waiting for you when I heard the door open, it was Mia she came up and put her hands around my neck and kissed me, I pushed her off as soon as I realised what was happening. I'm so sorry Molls, I love you and only you."
  "Okay, Can I tell you my side of the story?"
   "Sure,"
  "Once it had finished, I went backstage to see you and congratulate you and I didn't knock on your door as I knew you wouldn't mind as it was only me. I open the door and see you and Mia kissing. I shut the door and ran to the dancefloor. I'd been sitting down on the seat for about 10 minutes before you came." 
  "I'm really sorry, Mollie, please forgive me," I say taking her hands in mine.
   "I just need time, this is what my ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm sorry."
   "Don't apologise, you did nothing wrong, I'll be here when you want to talk. I love you, Mollie,"
   "I know you do AJ, do you want to take Brie home?"
   "Keep her here if that's okay, I need to speak to Mia, she'll enjoy being here with you, Laur and Ell,"
  "That's fine, don't get hurt when you speak to Mia,"
   "I won't, if I do though, I'll have done it for you. I'm going to go now."
   "Okay, I'll come round tomorrow and we can talk again."
   "All right, I'll see you then, "
   "Bye,"
   "Bye, I love you."

Mollie's P.O.V.

AJ has just left and I'm sitting on the sofa when I hear my phone buzz.

Watch out Bitch,
AJ won't be your's for much longer.
He will come back to me, 
He isn't going to fight for you or your pathetic little family.
AJ will either be mine or no one's 

-Mia 

725 Words