Chapter 19

Mollie's P.O.V.

I woke up before AJ and I stayed laying in bed next to him when I felt our baby kicking so I woke AJ up as quick as possible,
    "What?" AJ groaned,
     "The baby's kicking,"
AJ immediately sits up and puts his hand on the baby bump and we lay there for a few minutes in silence just listening and feeling our baby.

We get up and I hear my phone ringing
F is Frankie and M is Mollie
F- Hey Moll,
M- Hey Frankie,
F- Me and the girls are going out to the shopping centre later and we were wondering if you wanted to come,
M- Yeah I'll come what time?
F- 1 O'clock
M- Okay see you then,
F- All right Bye,
M- Bye,

"Me and the girls are going to the shopping centre at 1 if that's okay with you?"
"Yeah that's fine."

AJ's P.O.V.

Mollie doesn't know but I asked Frankie to ring her so she'd be out of the house so me and Strictly cast can get to work. We've decided to surprise Mollie with a baby shower we had told the cast that she was pregnant before.
I hear a knock at the door so I hop up off the sofa and open the door and everyone is standing there.

We had just finished decorating the house and getting everything ready when I get a text from Frankie saying that Mollie will be home in 5 minutes,
"Guys Mollie will be here in about 5 minutes so get into your hiding positions,"
"Okay," Everyone replies getting into their starting positions.
We hear the door open and we all shout,
"Surprise!," As we jump from our hiding positions.

We talk to everyone for a bit and then we decide to do the presents. From Aljaz and Janette we got a pale pink memory box that had a picture of me and Mollie in it. From Neil and Katya we got a basket tied with ribbon and inside it hand some socks, shoes and hats. From Kevin and Karen we got an adult kangaroo with a baby one wrapped in the arms of the adult.
From Gemma and Gorka we got a little stone that was engraved saying Little Princess. Chloe, Dianne, Oti, Nadiya and Amy grouped together and got us a picture that had a baby elephant holding balloons and then it says baby underneath. They also got us a little pair of shoes that had rabbits on.
Anton, Pasha, Giovanni and Brendan got us a basket that had a pink baby bottle, a pink onesie and a little cushion that said baby girl. Debbie, Alexandra, Chizzy, Charlotte, Susan and Ruth got us a a few cute dresses and some clothes as well as a little photo frame that had a picture which said Little Princess. From Joe, Davood, Simon, Aston, Reverend Richard Cole, Brian and Johnnie we got a little frame which had the words Family in it and then we got some baby oil and we got a white rabbit in a pink dress and then a pair of cute socks.

After the presents we played baby bingo and then we talked for a bit before everyone decided to head home.
It was late now and me and Mollie were
both tired. We were cuddling on the sofa when I hear Mollie say,
"I can't believe you did all of that for me,"
"I wanted to surprise you,"
"Well you certainly did that," Mollie says giving me a sweet kiss.
    "I'm really tired," Mollie says,
    "I know you are sunshine, you can fall asleep here and I'll carry you up to bed,"
    "Thanks AJ, I love you,"
    "I love you too more than words can describe."

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Thanks Charlotterose99 for the idea.

647 Words