Chapter 2

Mollie's P.O.V

So my boyfriend of 2 years has just broken up with me, and he told me it's because we haven't been to spend much time together, due to Strictly, as training has taken up most of my time, but I think it is because he had been cheating and a few months ago I found a bra in our bed which wasn't mine and also every time we were together he had to go out or take a phone call.

I felt so broken as I was wandering around town, then suddenly everything came flooding back to me and I broke down on a bench. I needed to speak to someone and my family were in America so I couldn't speak to them.
So I thought of who else I could speak to and then I immediately thought of AJ, he had told me that if I ever wanted anything I could just go to his house, so that is what I did.

I had just arrived at his house and I knocked on his door and he said, "One sec, who is it?"
     "Mollie," I said whilst struggling not to cry.
AJ runs over to the door and notices my tear-stained face and pulls me into a hug and I start crying into his shirt
"Shh, It's okay," AJ says comfortingly, as I continue to cry into his shirt,
  "Come in and we can talk," AJ says
I follow him into the house and we sit down on the sofa.
    "Molls what's wrong you never normally like this,"
   "My boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with me, he said it was because we never spent any time together because of training,but I'm pretty sure it's because he was cheating as I found a bra on our bed that wasn't mine and whenever we were together he had to leave or take a phone call. Now I have nowhere to live because we lived together but he kept the house and I had no one to speak to about it and I feel so broken and horrible and I don't think any one likes me,"

AJ turns to look at me and he puts his hand on my chin forcing me to look at him, as he does so it sends butterflies inside me, "First of all Molls you can always speak to me, Secondly, any guy would be lucky to have you as you're kind, funny and beautiful, Thirdly, You can stay here as long as you need and you can sleep in the spare room, Fourthly, lots of people like you whenever you feel alone you're always welcome here,"
"Thank you so much AJ I don't know what I would've done without you," I say and then AJ pulls me into a hug and tells me that he will always be here.
"It's late and by the looks of it you don't have any clothes so you can take one of my shirts and head to bed, I'll come back in a few minutes,"

I grab one of AJ's shirts from his wardrobe and head back to the spare room and I put the shirt on and it smells like him and I feel so glad he was here for me.

I'm sitting on the bed on my phone when AJ comes in, "If you need anything at all just come into my room and wake me up, Goodnight Molls,"
"Goodnight AJ," I reply.

I couldn't sleep and I wanted to tell AJ something that I couldn't wait for and I would be to scared if I did it any other time, so I walk into his room and I feel really bad for waking him but I need to do this.

"AJ," I say
"Yes Molls," He says sitting up.
    "I need to tell you something but it might change our friendship forever,"
  "Okay,"
     "I can't wait any longer to tell you this so here we go, I like you as more than a friend and whenever you take my hand when we're dancing you send butterflies up my body and I feel this connection that I've never..."
AJ crashes his lips onto mine and I feel fireworks through my body, I kiss back and we then break apart for air.

AJ's P.O.V

One word. Wow.

This isn't something you would normally tell someone after your first kiss but I'm going to do it anyway.
    "I Love You Molls," I tell her
     "I love you too so much AJ," She replies.
   "Can I sleep in here tonight," She asks
    "Of course you can," I reply.

I pulled her into the bed and I cuddled Mollie until she fell asleep and with my arms wrapped around her and her head resting in the crook of my neck, I fell asleep.

(A/N I hope you like this part of the book and also please tell me  if you enjoyed it and how I could improve it)

835  Words