Chapter 14

Mollie's P.O.V.

I woke up before AJ and I am lying in bed thinking about when I and AJ told his parents.

Flashback

We were in the car driving to AJ's parents and I was so nervous and I think AJ could sense that,
   "Look Gorgeous, they'll love you because how can anyone hate you,"
  "Thanks, but I'm still really nervous,"
   "Everything will be fine and they can't break us up even if they don't agree," AJ said, taking my hand, keeping the other one on the steering wheel.

We'd arrived at AJ's House and his parents and Curtis were there,
  "Me and Mollie wanted to tell you something,"
"Okay,"
"We're together, and Mollie's pregnant," AJ said clasping my hand.
"I'm really happy for you bro," Curtis said to AJ.
"I'm glad to see you both happy," Debi said to us,"
"What the Hell! You've only known each other 7 weeks and now she's pregnant. She's 8 years older than you. What about your dance career Son you're going to drop it to have a child, and then you might not get any other offers from places." Adrian Shouted.
"Really Dad, I love her and I love our child and my dance career can be put on hold for as long as it needs to be. Also it's nearly 7 years. You're going to be a grandparent and all you care about is my dance career!"AJ retaliated.
"Get out of my house now," Adrian growled.

End of Flashback

A/N That chapter was shorter than normal but I just wanted to write about them telling their parents I hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for Voting and Commenting.

272 Words