Chapter 11

Mollie's P.O.V

"You're pregnant," The Doctor tells me,
I turn to look at AJ and he looks just as shocked as me, and then I see a slight smile break out on his face,
"I'll leave you two alone," The doctor says,
"OH MY GOSH AJ!"
" I KNOW," He says and then picks me up and spins me around,
"You are happy aren't you," AJ asks me,
"Of course I am, but what if I lose the baby again,"
"Last Time it wasn't your fault you lost it, it was your 'Uncle's' as he was the one who slammed you against tables,"
   "I know but I can't help but worry about it AJ,"
   "Babe I'll look after you and the baby, and no matter what happens I will never leave you,"
   "Thanks AJ, I love you so much,"
   "I love you too Molls, but we do need to go to Elstree."

We got dressed into the clothes Aljaz had bought us and we got into the car and made our way to Elstree.

*Time Skip to Just before the Live Show* (Still Mollie's P.O.V)

Everyone was gathered in the studio because me and AJ had an announcement to make,
  "Guys me and AJ have an announcement to make, as some of you already know, me and AJ are dating,"
I feel AJ clasp my hand and then we get showered in congratulations.

We had just finished our Cha Cha and we got 27 which was 2 more than last week, and now we are having a break until we need to film the results.

"The first couple in the Dance off tonight is Mollie and AJ,"
I immediately turn round and hug AJ as he whispers in my ear,
"Everything's going to be fine even if we do get eliminated we can stay at home and look after the baby,"

We walk over to the judges and get their feedback and then we head upstairs and wait until the dance-off.

"We will now ask the judges who they would like to save,"
"Craig who would you like to save."
  "The couple I would like to save is Mollie and AJ,"
"Darcey Who would you like to save,"
"Mollie and AJ,"
  "Okay So That is two votes for Mollie and AJ, if Bruno now votes for you, you will be going through to next week, Bruno who would you like to save,"
  "The couple I am going to save is Mollie and AJ,"
I turn round and hug AJ.
  "So that means Simon and Karen, we are going to have to say goodbye, so it's time for your Last Dance," Tess says.

*Time Skip Back Home*

AJ's P.O.V.

"Molls, I've booked us a doctors appointment for tomorrow,
   "Okay thank you Babe,"
I pick Mollie up and I carry her upstairs and lay her on the bed. She gets changed into one of my shirts and I take off my shirt and jeans so I'm in my boxers.

I get into bed and I fall into a deep sleep with my arms resting around Mollie's Waist and her head resting on my chest.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter and well done Charlotterose99 you guessed right.

539 Words