Chapter 16

AJ's P.O.V

I wake up quite late and Mollie is downstairs so I go down and I see her curled up on the sofa crying, I sit next to her and pull her onto my lap and she continues to cry into my bare chest.
"Shh Molls, What's wrong?"
"It doesn't matter,"
"You're crying so it clearly matters, tell me what's wrong. Please Molls,"
"I'm just upset about your Dad's reaction to us,"
     "Look my Dad could never break us up and I love you and age has never been an issue with us. My Dad will come round when the child is born he wouldn't pass on the opportunity of being a grandfather."
  "I don't think so he hates me,"
     "Molls he doesn't hate you no one could,"
    "That's not true,"
   "Yes it is Moll, look at me,"  I say taking hold of her chin and turning it up to look at me.
      "I love you and no one can break us up." I tell her.
    "I love you too AJ so much. Thank you."

We cuddled on the sofa for a while just watching Netflix and then we went to get dressed I put on this.

"Should we take Alfie for a walk," I ask Mollie while grabbing a granola bar.
    "Yeah I'll grab the lead," Mollie replies,
   "Okay."

We were out on the walk just talking when we ran into Gorka and Gemma holding hands out on a walk,
    "Hey Guys," I say,
    "Hey who's this," Gorka asks looking down at Alfie,
    "This is Alfie, Mollie got him for my birthday," I reply,
   "Aww he's so cute," Gemma says,
"I know he's a toy poodle."

We spoke to Gemma and Gorka for a while and then we carried on the walk and made our way back to the house.

Once we were back we give Alfie a bath as he was dirty from the walk. I then make me and Mollie some lunch.

"Molls, We've got our 16 week scan tomorrow,"
    "I know, I'm so excited only 5 more months until our Little Princess is here!"
   "Same here, do we know what the due date is yet,"
   "No we find out tomorrow,"
   "Also we should start thinking about names,"
   "Yeah let's write a list of ones we like,"

On the list we had;
Ava,
Lily,
Charlotte,
Isabella,
Amelia,
Abigail,
Sienna,
Tilly,
Kate,
Jessica,
Emma,
Olivia,
Briar,
Aria,
Eleanor,
Mimi,
Jasmine,
Esme,
Ivy.

And then for middle names we had;
Grace,
Rose,
Ashley,
Louise,
Skye,
Ivy,

"Molls, is she going to have your surname or mine,"
  "I think yours as I hope one day we might get married and if we break up she can choose who's surname she wants to take,"
   "Are you sure as you're the one giving birth to her?"
   "I'm sure AJ I want her to have your surname,"
   "Well Okay then, about what you said before about us, we will never break up and about getting married it's not an if it's a When," I say giving Mollie a passionate kiss.
   "I love you AJ,"
  "I love you too Molls."
Alfie jumped up onto the sofa and took the spot in between me and Mollie stopping us from cuddling so instead we turned the TV and watched a film on Netflix.

We ordered a takeaway for dinner and then we watched a episode of Pretty Little Liars and as it was 10 O'clock and as our appointment is at 9am we have to get up early.

I quickly fell asleep cuddled up with Mollie with Alfie at the end of the bed.

A/N I'm sorry that a lot of this chapter was lists but I wanted to write about what they are going to call the baby.

627 Words