Chapter 19

I suddenly felt something touch my shoulder. I felt frozen with fear as I stood perfectly still, deathly afraid of what was behind me.

I felt a slow, steady breath down the back of my neck. Giving me spine chilling fears. I continued to sob uncontrollably, pulling my knees up and putting my head down.

"Turn around." A deep, raspy, wicked sounding voice slowly said.

Oh my God.

"H-help!!!" I shouted once again, hysterically crying. "Anyone! Please!" I screamed, not daring to turn around. I felt the creature behind me forcefully yank my long hair, causing me to scream out in pain. "Stop!" I shouted. The creature didn't let go, still having a tight grip on my hair.

I finally turned around to pull away and to my horror, it was the wicked doll, facial expression still the same as it was when it was staring at me through the window. I continued to scream as it tightened it's grip and tried dragging me across the room.

My adrenaline kicked in and I fought back, hitting and pushing the monster away.

It was stronger than me though.

The doll yanked my hair once again and stood up, immediately kicking my face. I heard a disqusting crack come from my nose and blood started gushing down my mouth and chin.

"Help!" I screamed again. No one came. I was about to get murdered by this wicked doll and no one was going to come to my rescue.

As if on cue, Adam swung the door open and rushed towards me. "Jay! What happened to you!?" He examined my bloody nose. "Adam! The do-" I sat up, trying to catch my breath with all the crying.

"What?" He asked confused. My watery eyes scanned around my room.

The doll was gone.

"Adam, the doll was here. It was watching me through the window and it somehow came in and started kicking me and pulling my hair and-"

"Shhhh. It's alright, sis." He pulled me in for a hug. "I have never been so frightened." I sobbed.

"Come on, lets go get your nose cleaned up." He helped me up and led me to the bathroom. I sat on top of the counter as he took out the first aid kit.

"Where is the doll?" He asked as he wiped some blood away. "I don't know. It was in my room though. I swear to you I'm not lying." I pleaded.

"That damn thing." He narrowed his brows. "Don't worry, I had already set up the cameras around the house so tomorrow before we leave for school we can turn them on. This can't keep happening." He assured.

He was almost done cleaning my face up. "Where do you think the doll might have gone?" He questioned as he placed an ice pack on top of my nose, it hurt so much. "Ow!" I shrieked. "Sorry." He mumbled and took it off. My nose was already starting to swell up and bruise, light shades of purple and a faint yellow color were appearing. Just great.

A scary feeling came up over me. "Hurry, go check in Grace's room!" I urged and jumped off the counter, running through the hallway to her room. Adam quickly followed behind.

I opened the door to find a sleeping, peaceful looking Grace laying in her bed. I scanned the room for any sight of the creepy doll and Adam did the same, searching in her closet and behind her bookshelf. We were careful not to wake our little sister.

With no luck in finding the demonic thing, we both walked out of her room. "It's not there." Adam commented. "It has to be here somewhere." I replied.

---

We both looked around for what seemed like hours for the doll. We searched the entire house other than my parents room for the thing. I looked at the clock downstairs to see the time.

It was already 3 in the morning. I heard Adam yawn from the living room. I felt bad for keeping him awake. "Let's try to get some sleep." He said, as if reading my mind.

I began to yawn as well and we went up to our own rooms. "Thanks Adam for your help." I ran back up to him and gave him a sisterly hug. "No problem, sis. We will just have to remember to turn on the cameras later." He gave me a smile, tired smile.

I left my door wide open and closed my curtains. I searched around my room one last time and thankfully, there was no doll. I tiredly climbed back in bed and immediately fell asleep.

... Little did I know, that the demonic creature was hiding under my bed.