Chapter 26

Hiiii there! I feel like this is the chapter that changes everything and probably the one most have been waiting for. Please let me know which characters you like, dislike, etc. at the end. Thanks for reading.

I drove back home feeling so irritated and tired. I just wanted this day to be over and quickly fall asleep.

I walked inside my house, slamming the door behind me, causing my parents to shoot me a glare from the kitchen. I knew they were still upset about what happened earlier so I walked upstairs.

I walked in the hallway and passed by my sister's room. It had been left just the way it was the day of the 'incident'.

The bed sheets were spread out and halfway falling on to the cold, hardwood floor.

Toys were spread out just as if Grace had never left.

I closed my door and flung my crossbody purse across my room. I grabbed my pajamas and went to go take a shower.

---

About ten minutes later I dry myself off from my shower and put my pajamas on. I make my way over to the sink and start to brush my teeth.

I look at my reflection as I'm brushing and notice how pale I look.

My usual tan skin has started to fade and my under eyes have deep, dark, circles under them.

I'm just about done and I finally spit out the remaining toothpaste.

However, when I look back up to the mirror.. I see the creature..

It's tall frame is standing behind me, glowing red eyes staring at me from the mirror.

And of course wearing that sinister smile.

I gasp when I see it and jump away, standing near the bathtub.

I take a good look at the evil thing, it slowly moved it's head to continue to stare at me.

"Why so scared?" The doll spoke. It's voice raspy as ever.

"You evil thing, stay away!" I yelled.

The creature then started to take a few steps towards me. I tried to lean as far back against the wall as I could away from it.

It continued to stalk closer to me though..

"Get away." I nervously say, trying to keep my composure. I can feel my body start to tremble with fear already.

The large doll walks until it is standing a few inches away from me. It then bends down to where it's wicked face is directly in front of mine.

Then, as if it's creepy smile couldn't have grown any bigger...It widens, consuming most of it's face from ear to ear.

It's eyes also widen, making the wrinkles at the corner of it's eyes appear.

It slowly opens it's mouth to speak.

"I wish the fall would have killed her." It eerily spoke.

I hold back the tears forming at it's disqusting words.

"I won't fail next time though." The doll added, smile still in tact.

"You- you stay the hell away from my little sister!" I screamed at the evil thing.

The smile quickly faded from it's face. Within seconds, the doll grabbed both of my ankles and forcefully pulled them up, causing me to fall and slam my skull against the bathtub faucet .

I felt the upper part of my skull cave in while hearing a sharp, cracking sound. The harsh impact making me slump down in the tub.

I look around and I see blood scattered along the tub. Dark, red, droplets are falling down from my forehead and into my eyes.