3

~Zacori~

"Harlem." I said walking to catch up with him. It was after school. He finally stopped.

"Yea?"

"What's up with you? You didn't hear me calling you?" He then made me chase after his ass.

"Nun' wrong."

"Ok. Then why are you being distant. Like you don't want to talk to me."

"Yo shut the fuck up and get out me face. I don't have to talk to you if I don't want to. Stop being on my back. Hop off."

Shid you don't have to tell me twice. That's fine with me. I'm not 'rey chase you.

"Cool. It's no need to get attitude with me. I see where we at now. Not hurtin my feelings."

"Hey baby. You ready?" Monica said walking up to us.

"Why you over here hoe. What I tell you?"

"Get your bitch Harlem." I said then turned to walk away.

As I was walking I felt a tug on my shirt I turned around and Harlem was holding Monica. Did she really try and sneak me. I dropped my book bag but before I could run over there someone was holding me back.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"She not worth it." A familiar voice said.

Harlem put Monica in the car and she had a smirk on her face. If only I could punch that bitch. The person finally put me down. I turned around and it was Jaleel.

"Why you hold me back?" I asked picking up my book bag.

"She not worth it. She just want attention."

"She tried to sneak me. She would have still got that ass beat regardless." I said. I pulled out my phone checking my messages to see if Tori texted me.

"She a bitch then. You want to go somewhere with me?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Where and I need to find Tori."

"Don't worry 'bout her she with my brother."

"She a hoe. Like she can't text a nigga." I said. He chuckled.

"You want to come or not?"

"Yea, I guess." We began walking to his car.