35

~Tori~

"When you going to get you a boo?" I asked Zacori. I came over to see her. My daughter was with her father.

"I don't need one. I'm focusing on being a mother." She said eating chinese food.

"You bullshit too much." I said waving her off.

"What I'm bullshitting bout?"

"Harlem. It's been five years and you still playing like you don't want him."

"He's happy. I don't want to take that away from him."

Fuck his happiness. She better take that shit away and get her man before it be too late.

"You changed Zacori. You not the same girl. The younger you would've said fuck that girl. You would have been on Harlem. Getting him to cheat like back then with that girl Moesha."

She laughed."Her name was Monica and I guess I matured since then."

"Nah. Fuck that. You putting up this lil act. I know my sister."

"Tori I'm not putting up no act."

"I know you hurting. To see him with someone else. I know you." She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her phone.

"Be honest with me Cori. How you really feel?"

"It hurts to see him with someone else, but I'm happy that he's happy. Yea I wished it was with me but it's whatever. He should go off and be with who he wants. If we were meant to be then it would've been happened."

She sound real stupid right now but I'm going to let her do her.

"I just hope you're making the right decisions." I told her.

They both running from their feelings.

"I know what I'm doing. I want this for him. I'm happy with my son. I don't need a man."

I shook my head and drunk some of my juice. I know Zacori and she don't mean nothing she's saying. She better go for what she wants or it's going to be too late.