12

~Zacori~

All of us walked in the house. I was still a little bit upset from earlier.

"Whats wrong with you?" Harlem asked grabbing my arm.

"Nothing." I walked upstairs into our room with him following me.

"I said whats wrong with you?" He questioned again shutting the door.

"Yo leave me the fuck alone. I'm-"

"Lower ya fucking voice. Sit the fuck down and tell me whats wrong." He said sternly.

I looked at him like he was crazy talking to me like that. You know what I did? I sat my ass right down. The look he had was so serious that I didn't even want to test it. I guess he put me in my place.

"Why you don't want to be with me?" I said lowly looking down at my hands. He kneeled down in front of me.

"It's not that I don't. I just.... I can't.... To be honest I don't want to try."

"We basically already together. I mean we sleep in the same bed. We could just make it official." I said looking at him.

"I don't know Zacori. I like you, but what if this thing don't work out. I don't want to lose you as a friend. You one of the realest thing I have in my life right now."

I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine.

"I'm not leaving Harlem."

I brought my lips to his and kissed him slow and passionate. I laid back and he got on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He left my lips and placed wet kisses along my neck.

"Mmh." I moaned.

He took my shirt and bra off and kissed from my neck down to my chest until he reached my breast. I arched my back and moaned. I know I shouldn't be doing this but it feel so right.

I pulled his shirt over his head and kicked my shoes off. He kicked his off as he pulled my pants down. I looked down at him nervously.

"Harlem." I whispered. He was so focused on what he was doing that I didn't want to interrupt.

"Hmm." He said as he pulled my panties down and looked up at me.

He came back up to me and kissed me.

"I'm nervous." I said in-between the kiss.

~Harlem~

"You a virgin?" I was surprised. I didn't know that.

"Yea."

"I gotchu babygirl." I kissed her one last time before I placed kisses down her stomach to her sweet spot.

I opened her legs and kissed her inner thighs to tease her. Her moans were like music to my ears. I licked her sweet spot then started to suck and nibble on it. She tried to run away but I wasn't stopping until her ass was crying. I held onto her thighs to keep her in place.

"You crying?" I asked going up to kiss her.

She shook her head no.

"You didn't like it? I won't do it again if you didn't like it." I said kissing her lips.

"I did. It was just my first time." She giggled whipping her face. I chuckled and whipped her face.

I took off my pants and boxers. She looked at me wide eyed.

"That's not goin to fit."

"It will. Just let me take care of you."

I eased my way in and she winced.

"You ok. You want me to stop?" It was her first time so I wanted to make sure she was ok. I never did a virgin before so I was concerned.

"No just keep going."

"The pain goin stop. I promise."

I eased some more in and I felt her nails dig into my back. I pushed the rest of myself in and she let out a scream.

"Ahh."

I went slowly so she could get use to my size. After a  minute she urged me to go faster. I quickened my thrust. I gave her long deep strokes.

"Mmh. Right there Harlem." She moaned.

Cori got the best hands down. It's so wet and warm and tight. It fit me like a glove.

I leaned down and kissed her then I moved to her shoulder. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed my neck.

"I love you Harlem." She breathed out heavily on my neck.

"I love you too babygirl."

-----

Go read my new story Bonnie and Clyde: It's Just A Game