9

~Zacori~

"Where the hell you been?" My mother asked coming in my face. I just walked in the door and she in my face.

"I was with a friend." I said walking pass her.

"You turn around little girl. Don't be staying out all times of the night like you pay the bills in this house. This is my house and you do what I say."

"But you don't never say shit to Tori. She out all the time. She never here but when I ont come home fa one night it's a problem? Fuck outta here."

"You don't curse at me. Tori is not out being a hoe like you are. You should be ashamed fuckin these little ass boys. No daughter of mine will be a hoe." I was heated now.

"She not even ya fuckin daughter! You betta get out my face wit that shit. If anyone is a hoe its her. You ont know me, you ont know shit bout me. You betta get out my face with the bullshit." I snapped. Like who the fuck she think she is to call me a hoe.

Next thing I know she slap me. My reflexes kicked in and I slapped her ass right back. She looked at me shocked.

"Get the fuck out my house hoe." She said calmly then walked away.

"I will. I don't need you for shit. You don't do shit for me anyway." I said as I marched up the steps.

I went into my room and started throwing clothes and shoes into a suitcase.

"Hello." I picked up my phone while still packing.

"You been crying?"

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. What happened."

"My mama kicked me out Harlem. Like how the fuck could she do that."

"You got five minutes to get the fuck out my house." My mother yelled walking pass my room.

"I will. Damn." I yelled back.

"You got somewhere to go?"

"No. I probably just go to a hotel or sumn'. I have money saved up." I zipped my two suitcases and took them downstairs.

"I'm bout to come get you."

"Harlem..."

"I'm on my way. Be outside." He said then hung up. I sighed and took my stuff outside.

"Where you going?" Tori asked walking up the steps with Jalen.

"Mama kicked me out. You coming with me. Hi Jalen."

"Whats up."

"No. Why would I do that."

"Because I'm your sister and you the only person I have."

"I'm sorry, but she didn't kick me out. We wouldn't have a place to stay. How we going to get money?"

Harlem pulled up.

"Whatever Tori. Do you. I thought we were sisters. Have a nice life." I grabbed my suitcases and put them in the car.

We suppose to be sisters but I see how it is. You really have no one. You think you have someone that will be down for you and stick by you but that's not the case. No one's loyal anymore. I got into the car and put on my seat belt. Harlem grabbed my chin and turned it to him.

"What happened?"

"She smacked me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

It's not the first time she hit me. I thought it was over but I guess not. He let go of me and drove in the direction to his house.

We got into the house and he carried my things upstairs. I followed him to his room and sat on the bed. I watched him take his shoes and shirt off before sitting on the bed.

"I want you to stay here."

"I can't. I don't want it to be too much."

"It won't. Just stay here I can't have my girl living in some cheap ass hotel."

"Your girl? Last time I check I'm not Monica."

"You don't have to be her. I broke up with her trifflin ass."

"No surprise there. What she do?"

"Been fuckin and shit. Whatever." He laid back on the bed. I grabbed the remote and cut the TV on.

I flipped through the channels until I came across some LMN movie.