23

~Harlem~

kirk went upstairs so he can shoot what we can't see. We all took our places and waited for them to come in.

"I love you Harlem and I'm sorry I kept this from you." Zacori said looking at me.

"I love you too. We'll talk when we get out of this."

Zacori reached in her vest and pulled out a smoke bomb. As soon as they came in she rolled it their way. I turned and started shooting.

All you heard were gun shots throughout the house. None of the men couldn't even get pass the living room. The last shot was fired from Zacori before everything went silent.

"We done." I looked at Zacori. We came from our places and bodies were scattered all over the floor.

"You got anything you need here because this place need to be burned down."

"Nah. My money somewhere else." I said.

"We got to go." Miles said.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yes." We walked out and got into our cars.

"What you want me to tell them?" I asked as I got in.

"Tell them follow us." She said. I texted them and told them to follow us.

"Hello?" Zacori answered the phone. "Do it. Nothing's left." Just as she said that the house blew up.

I drove off and followed the direction of what Zacori was telling me.

------

Two updates within two days I am on a role, lol

This is just a filler update

Tell me what y'all think

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading this far

READ

THE GAME

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

They are going to be good, trust me