18

~Harlem~

"Why you fuss at that girl like that?" Grant asked as he took a drag on the blunt. I had my own. I needed all this to myself.

"I ain't mean to. She just kept bugging me. I wasn't in the mood and her and her constant whining and talkin shit wasn't helping."

"What had you in a shitty mood." Miles asked.

"The girl I cheated on her with telling me she pregnant. I have a feeling its mine."

"Damn. That sucks for you." Miles said.

"You not helping." Grant told him.

We talked and chilled for another hour or two until I left to go home. I walked into the house and Zacori was on the couch sleeping. I picked her up and carried her to our room. I laid her down in the bed.

"Harlem?" She said opening her eyes.

"I'm right here baby." I climbed over her and placed kisses down her neck. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I had a lot on my mind and I took it out on you."

"You can talk to me Harlem. I told you I'm here for you."

"I know baby." I kissed her lips and got the box from my pocket. I bought it for her so I mine as well give it to her.

"I got something for you."

"What is it?" She asked looking at me. I took the ring from the box and put it on her finger.

"This is a promise ring. I just want you to know that I love you and I care about you. I'm going to always be here for you. I promise to never hurt you intentionally."

"Awww Harlem. I love it. I love you too." She brought my face down and kissed me.

"You forgive me?" I asked against her lips.

"Yea, but talk to me like that again and we're fighting. But I have to tell you something." She sat up and rubbed her stomach. I sat in front of her.

"Tell me."

"I'm pregnant."

We sat there just looking at each other. None of us said a word. I'm going to have two babies on the way. It seem like we were staring at each other for hours but its only been five minutes. All you could hear was our breathing.

"Harlem. Say something."

"I don't know what to say."

"If you want to leave then just tell me. I don't need this unnecessary shit." She said about to get out the bed.

"Zacori wait." I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. "I told you I'm going to be here for you. I'm going have a child with the person I love. I'm happy." I was happy. If I would have a child with anyone it would be Zacori. That's my baby right there.

"Don't bullshit me Harlem. I don't want to play any games." I turned her around.

"I'm. Not. Playing. Any. Games. Zacori." I said between kissing her.

~Zacori~

I woke up and went to the bathroom. Today was the last day before Holiday Break. We out for like two weeks. I cut the shower on and got in. After my shower I did my hygiene thing. I walked into the closet to look for something to wear. I look so ugly right now. I decided with just a pair of colorful tribal print leggings, a white shear shirt and my white converses.

After lotioning up and everything I got dress. Harlem was sitting at the edge of the bed into his phone. I put my hair into a ponytail and didn't bother with any make up. I was too tired for that shit.

"Harlem." I called.

Ignore.

"Harlem." I called again.

"Yea." He said looking at me. All he had on was his pants and shoes.

"Are you goin to finish getting dress?"

"Yea." I got up and went to the kitchen to eat me a bowl of cereal. I made me a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. After I ate that I put me a toaster stroodle in the toaster.

"You ready bae."

"Yea I'm ready." I grabbed my toaster stroodle and my book bag. I walked out and we both got into the car.

We got out the car and he grabbed my hand as we walked inside the school building.

"Only five more months left of this hell hole." I said as we walked to my locker.

"I feel you." He said looking around like someone was watching him.

"Are you ok?" I asked shutting my locker with my book in my hand.

"Yea why you ask."

"Whats up homies." Miles said coming over with Kirk and Grant. They dapped Harlem and gave me a hug.

"Hey y'all. Did y'all hear about the news?" I asked looking at them.

"The news about the-" Miles started but Harlem quickly cut him off.

"No. Not that news." He said giving them a look.

"Ummm ok. But we're going to be parents." I was actually kind of happy. I might be young but I will always welcome my child in the world.

"Both of you? That doesn't make sense." Grant said. All three of them looked so confused. I don't understand what's so confusing about a baby.

"Yes. I'm pregnant. Why y'all look so confused." I said. Kirk started chocking.

"Oh. Congratulations. I'm goin be a uncle." Miles said hugging me and spinning me around.

"Yea. I guess." I said laughing. He put me down.

"I want to know doctor appointments. I need to know the date when you go in birth I need to know allat shit." Miles said. Everyone laughed.

"You more excited like you about to have a baby. But I think it's called labor not birth." I said laughing.

I turned my head and saw Tori looking at me. Once she saw me she rolled her eyes and mugged me. I don't have time for her. I do not need to be fighting. I'm three months pregnant. I can't be doing that shit.

"Let us go to class. I don't want to be late."

We walked to the classes we had.

------

READ MY OTHER STORY BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

VOTE

COMMENT

I WON'T UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL I GET SOME LOVE ON MY BOOKS SO GO DO THAT. THANK YOU

-KINGBRE