17

~Harlem~

I was in the mall. I walked into the jewelry store to look for something that I wanted to get Zacori. We been together for about four months now.

"Can I help you sir?" The sales man asked.

"I'm looking for something for my girlfriend." I said looking at the bracelets and necklaces.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe like a promise ring."

"Come this way sir. I show you the perfect ring." I followed him over to the rings. One ring really caught my eye. It was a ring with diamonds surrounding this yellow blueish looking stone. It was perfect and I knew she would like it.

"Let me get that one." I said pointing to the ring.

"What size sir?"

"A seven." He walked over to the register and he rung it up.

"That will be 3,500." I pulled out my stacks.

"You take cash right?" I asked counting out the money.

"Yes." The man asked looking wide eyed. I gave him the money and walked out the store.

I was walking towards the exit when I stopped because someone was calling my name.

"Harlem." I turned around and saw Cindy.

"What you want." She breathed out heavily and rubbed her stomach.

"Can I talk to you?"

"I don't have all day so I'm goin to need you to say what you got to say."

"Harlem.... I'm pregnant. And before you do all that questioning shit you know I'm not a hoe. I was only fuckin with you."

"How far are you?" I knew she wasn't lying and I knew that was my child.

"I'm almost three months."

"Look I-" I started before she cut me off.

"I just thought you should know you have a baby on the way. I'm not for killing my child if that's what you want me to do. I didn't ask for this shit. I just don't want to do this by myself."

"Look I got you. I'm goin be there for my child. Just let me know when the appointments are. I'm goin be here." I let out a sigh. I fucked up bad.

"Thanks Harlem. I'll text you the next appointment." She let a breath of relief.

I walked away and walked to my car. I got in and left.

Cindy was the girl from school that I cheated on Zacori with. It was just a one time thing. I didn't know her ass was going to get pregnant. I'm not telling Zacori right now. I'm not about to lose her over this shit. I'll tell her when the time is right.

~Zacori~

I was sitting at the kitchen counter eating carrots and peanut butter. It might sound nasty but this is a good ass snack. I don't even like peanut butter but this is good.

"Ughh." I groaned once I heard the door bell ring. I got up with the plate in my hand still eating to go and answer the door. I opened the door and there stood Grant and Miles.

"What y'all want." They looked at me up and down then walked their asses right in.

"Excuse y'all. I did not say walk in." I shut the door and walked into the living room and sat down.

"Why you eating that nasty shit." Miles said looking at me in disgust. I would look at me like that too. I was wearing a pair of Harlem's gray sweat pants, which was big as fuck, a hoodie and my hair was in a messy bun. It wasn't a neat messy bun, but a real sloppy messy bun

"It's good. You should try it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" Grant asked looking at me.

"Yea. Why would you ask me that?" I said putting a carrot in my mouth.

"You been acting real different." Miles said looking at me weirdly.

"Can y'all stop looking at me like I'm crazy. Damn I'm just having a bad hair day."

"Baby I'm back." Harlem sang.

"Hey bae. I'm in the living room with ya weird ass friends." He walked in and sat a bag on the coffee table.

"What y'all doing here." Harlem said sitting next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. I kissed him but he didn't kiss me back.

"We stopped by to kick it." Miles came in the room and plugged the PlayStation 3 up.

"What the hell are you doin?" I asked.

"Connecting the game up." He said in a duh tone.

"No you not nigga. Y'all betta take y'all asses in that game room." I said seriously.

They ignored me and Grant and Harlem took a controller and started playing 2K14.

"Harlem." I whine. He was acting strange. He barely paid attention to me. I just wanted him to kiss me and hold me.

"What." He yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me. I didn't even do shit." I pouted. He looked at me then turned back to the game.

Miles came out the kitchen eating a sandwich. I know he did not just go make a sandwich in my house.

"You annoying the fuck out of me. I'm goin need you to shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your damn mouth. All you been doin is whining all the damn time. Then you walkin around here lookin a hot ass mess. I can't do this back and forth shit no more." He yelled.

I sat there shocked. He never talk to me like that before. I was hurt.

"You don't talk to me like that Harlem. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but you better get yourself together."

"Please shut the fuck up." He said calmly. "Y'all tryin go. I'm not tryin hear this shit." He stood up and walked out the door. Grant and Miles said their byes before walking out too.

I rubbed my stomach and let the tears fall. I was more than hurt. I felt like shit already because I'm pregnant. I didn't need him making me feel even worst. I haven't told him yet. I'm scared too but I'm goin have to soon. I fell asleep crying my eyes out.

------

READ MY TWO STORIES 

THE GAME

AND

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

GIVE ME FEEDBACK

VOTE

COMMENT