5

~Zacori~

"What happened to you yesterday?" I asked Tori. We were walking to lunch.

"I was with Jalen. We went to get something to eat. But where were you?"

"I was with Jaleel."

"Where y'all go?"

"We walked on the beach talkin and shit. Then we went to get something to eat."

"Y'all fuck?"

"No. Did you? But we did have an intense make out session. We basically almost fucked." She gasped. I rolled my eyes. Dramatic ass.

"I would never fuck on the first date. But you almost gave it up. Stop lying." We walked to our table and sat down.

"Bitch please. I wasn't going to give it up Tori. I was just horny damn." She laughed.

"Well excuse me. But when you goin lose it."

"When I want to. I'm scared of the dick." She busted out laughing and started chocking on her soda.

"Scary ass."

"Whatever hoe."

"Whats up boo." Jalen said sitting next to Tori. She was smiling so hard. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Jalen." We both spoke.

Harlem and Jaleel came over.

"Where's Erica?"

"She not coming. She said she sick." Jalen said.

"Oh. Hey Jaleel." I said smiling at him.

"Whats good shawty." He said grinning at me.

I didn't speak to Harlem. There was no point to. He told me hop off so that's exactly what I'm doing.

"You ont see my homeboy." Jalen said. I looked at Harlem then back to Jalen.

"Who ya homeboy."

"Stop playin wit me." Harlem said. His voice was deep and husky but smooth.

"I'm not playin. I don't have time for childish ass games."

They had some nasty ass meat loaf and I wasn't eating this mystery meat.

"Can I talk to you right quick." He said standing up. I didn't get up so he grabbed my arm and stood me up.

"Get ya hands off me boy." I snatched my arm away and followed him out. We turned a couple corners walking in silence until we finally stopped.

"Finally." I mumbled. He turned around.

"What's ya problem." He asked leaning against the wall.

"I don't have a problem. You the one that got an attitude wit me." I folded my arms across my chest.

"I was just irritated wit you. Then you bugging me when I didn't want to be bothered. I ain't mean to go off on you like that."

I stood there watching him. He looked so good. The demeanor he gives off is so enticing. You can't help but to look at him. He demands his presence to be known without doing anything. When he walks in a room you can't help but to know who he is.

"Is that your way of saying sorry." I said standing in front of him with my arms still folded.

He reached for my hands and pulled me closer to him. He brought his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his body and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry ma."

"You're forgiven." I can't find it in myself to stay mad at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I was too surprise to even kiss back. I did not know he was going to do that.

"You my best friend again?" I shrugged my shoulders just to mess with him. He playfully bit my cheek.

"Ow nigga." I tried to pull away but he held me closer.

"You my best friend again?" He questioned again placing wet kisses on my neck. I nodded unable to speak. I bit my lip to hold in my moans.

"I didn't hear you." He said sucking harder on my neck. A moaned escaped my lips.

"Fuck. Yes I'm your best friend again."

He pulled away grinning.

"Better be." I pulled away even though I liked being in his arms.

"Whatever. If I said no then what."

"I was goin make you say yes and probably even scream my name." He said then winked. I laughed at his cockiness.

"Babyboy you betta stop 'fore ya lil girlfriend get you." I said laughing at my own damn self.

"You so damn ghetto. Stop playin babygirl." I blushed.

The way he says babygirl makes me want him. Makes me want every part of him, but I don't do relationships and I don't want one.

"I missed most of lunch fuckin wit you."

"I'll make it up to you." We began walking back to the lunch room.

"How?"

"Imma buy you something to eat and you goin come over my house."

"I'm goin to or I have an option."

"Oh nah babygirl you don't have a choice." I laughed at his foolishness.

"Whatever you say." Monica saw us and started walking in our direction.

"I'll see you at lunch." I walked away before she can even say a word to me.