16

~Harlem~

"Why you do that to that girl. You are a stupid little boy." My mother said hitting the back of my head.

"Damn ma stop. I didn't even do shit."

"You go out there and talk to her. I can tell she really loves you and that she's a keeper. You are fuckin up. Losing a diamond for a damn rock. Nobody likes rocks."

"I hear you just let me handle this."

I walked out the house and Zacori was sitting on the steps with her head in her hands crying her eyes out. I sighed and sat next to her. I put my arm around her shoulder. I kissed her temple.

"I'm sorry Zacori. It was only today that it happened. I feel bad and I didn't mean to do that shit." I tried moving her hands down but she wouldn't let go. "Zacori look at me."

"Why would you do that to me. I should have just left you alone." I pulled her hands down and held them. I kissed her wet cheeks.

"Zacori I'm sorry. She don't mean shit to me. I don't like her at all. I don't want her. I want you. I love you." I said looking into her eyes.

"No you don't."

"I do. You love me?" She nodded her head. "Let me hear you say it."

"I love you." I kissed her lips then pulled her closer to me wrapping my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Don't cheat no more or that's goin be ya ass." She said into my neck.

"I'm not baby. I'm never doing that shit again. I don't want to lose you." I said honestly.

We got up and went back into the house so I can let my mother know we leaving.

"Ma we leaving." She came out the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Come and see me again Zacori." She said hugging her.

"I will Mama Jones." I laughed. She pulled away from the hug and mugged me.

"You don't treat her bad no more Harlem. If you do we both are goin to whoop your tall ass." I laughed and hugged her.

"I won't ma."

"Y'all come back. And Zacori that was too damn funny the way you was fussing at Harlem. And the way you talk is funny too." We all laughed.

"I know I might be a little ghetto so they say but I don't care."

"Be safe y'all." We walked out the door and got back into the car. I started the car and looked at Zacori, she was smiling.

"Why you smiling?"

"Make up sex." She said with a laugh. I chuckled. Freak ass. I love it.

---

READ MY OTHER STORY BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

VOTE

COMMENT