7

~Zacori~

"Where you going?" Tori asked coming in my room.

"With Jaleel. He said he wanted to hang out today."

"Mmh." She said shaking her head.

"What you mean mmh?" I asked looking at her.

"You're basically seeing three guys at the same time."

"None of them are my boyfriend and you acting like im fucking them." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things.

"You mind as well be."

"I ain't you." I mumbled as I looked myself over in the mirror.

I was wearing a long black maxi skirt, a white Marilyn Monroe fitted shirt and my black MK flip flops. My hair was in a neat bun and I put on red lipstick.

"You need to be careful. Doing the shit you doing is going to hurt ya feelings or someone else's."

"Don't worry bout me. I got this." I walked out the door and got into Jaleel's car.

"What's up shawty." Jaleel said leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Hey leel." I whipped the lipstick off from his lips. He pulled out and began driving.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was chill foreal. I was hangin wit Jalen and Harlem earlier." My face immediately lit up with the sound of Harlem's name but I quickly hid it. It's something about Harlem that I love.

"Oh. So what do y'all do when you not in school."

"We handle shit. Ya know?"

His phone rung so I grabbed it from the cup holder and answered it.

"Hello" I said through the phone.

"Um I'm calling for Jalen. This still his number right?"

"Don't answer my phone." He said harshly then snatched his phone and ended the call.

"Don't snatch shit from me. You betta lower your voice when you fuckin talkin to me too. I'm not one of ya lil hoes." I said pointing my finger into his head.

He stopped the car and grabbed my hand.

"Don't put ya hands on me. Do it again and it's goin be a problem." The look in his eyes were scary but I figured I should push his buttons. He goin know not to talk to me like that. I mushed the side of his head.

He pushed me back so hard I almost hit my head on the window. I wanted to almost cry. That push was hard as shit.

"Get the fuck out." I grabbed my shit.

"Bitch." I got out and slammed his door hard. He sped off down the street. I pulled out my phone and called Justin. No answer. I called Harlem.

"Hello." It was voices in the background.

"Hey... Are you busy?" I choked out trying not to let the tears fall.

"Kind of...."

"Oh. Ok."

"What's wrong?"

"I just need someone to pick me up. I'm out and It's dark out here." I broke down crying. I felt like I was all alone. Something I always felt.

"Monica get ya shit. You got to go. I'm on my way. Text me the address."

I sniffled. "Ok." I hung up and looked around for an address I can send him.