13

~Harlem~

After we were finished I went to go take a shower. Zacori was on the bed knocked out. I put that ass to bed. I had to go sell this shit right quick so I wouldn't have to worry about it. The boys were downstairs waiting and I knew they were mad, they was down there for almost two hours.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and I put on my Adida jogging pants, Jordan Retro and a white true religion V Neck shirt. I brushed my hair and put on my gold chain. I walked over to the bed and gently shook Zacori.

"What?" She groaned opening her eyes.

"I'm goin out for about three or four hours."  She looked at me up and down then shook her head.

"Ok." She turned around.

"Zacori give me a kiss." I said shaking her. She turned around and I kissed her.

"Text or call me so I know you good."

"I'm goin be good but I gotchu." I grabbed my hoodie and phone before walking down the steps.

"Finally nigga." Grant said getting up.

"It's 8:30. You better be lucky we not late." Miles said.

We wall walked out and I locked the door behind me.

"We heard ya ass too. Zacori and her loud ass mouth." Kirk said with a laugh.

I shook my head and drove to our spot we go to when we sell. We usually be done in one night and I hope this the case. I don't want to do this shit no more this week.

I got there and put my hoodie on. I grabbed the bag and we got out.

"Meet back here in four hours?" I said.

"Yea." They agreed. We went to our spot.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and waited for the fiends to come. I pulled out my phone sending a quick text to Zacori even though I know her ass probably still knocked out. Ten minutes in and the people started rolling in.

I was down to my last bag when this boy came up to me. I never seen him before but he looked like he was out. He been doing too many of these drugs.

"What you got?"

"Weed. It's 20."

"Aight. Let me get that and the bag." He said pulling a gun out on me.

This nigga really had the nerve to pull a gun on me. I moved the gun out my face and tackled him to the ground. I started beating his ass with his own gun. He got some good hits in on my face but I was fucking him up. Someone came over to me and pulled me off.

"Lets go." Grant said.

"Come on. You called them niggas." I said referring to the people that work for Ice that will handle him if he's dead or alive.

"They coming. Come on." I kicked him one last time and grabbed the bag and we got in the car.

~Zacori~

I was sleep for a hour before I decided to get up and take a shower. Harlem put it down no lie. I slowly made my way into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

After the shower I was feeling a little better but still sore. I lotioned up with some cocoa butter lotion and put on some boy shorts and a t shirt. I brushed my hair back and just let it fall down pass my shoulders.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone to see if that nigga texted me like he said he was. I had some unread text messages.

Boothang: whats good? you don't fuck wit me no more? its cool

Torboo: hey sis. call me

Babyboy: I'm good. I just got down here. I know ya ass probably sleep. I put that ass to bed lmao.

I need to change Justin's name in my phone. One thing I'm not is a cheater and I would never cheat on Harlem. I'm glad I met him. He makes me smile and I'm so happy with him. That's my babyboy.

I decided to call him to see if he was almost done but he didn't answer. It was almost 10:30 now. He probably busy so I cut on the TV and watched a movie on BET. Stomp the Yard was on.

It was around 12:30 when I heard the door downstairs open. I figured it was Harlem so I just waited for him to come up. He came in and looked at me. He had a cut on his lip and his nose was bloody. I jumped up and reached for his face.

"What happed?" I ask concerned.

"Some nigga tried to rob me." He moved my arm down and went into the bathroom.

"Let me clean it for you." I said grabbing the First Aid Kit from under the sink.

"I got this." He grabbed the kit from me.

"I was just tryin to help." I said.

"I don't need ya help. I did this shit before you so I'll do it during you." He said with venom in his voice.

"Yes the fuck you do. Now sit the fuck down and let let me help you."

Most girls would have cried because the way their boyfriend talk to them. But I don't care who he is he not goin to talk to me anyway he want. He better know I'm here and I'm goin to help him when he need it. We in this shit together now.

I wet a wash cloth and began cleaning his face. He grabbed unto my hips and kept his eyes locked to mine. I grabbed the ointment out the bag and applied it to his lip.

"Thanks."

"It's not a problem. You need to know that I'm here for you Harlem. I'm not goin no where. I'm not goin run because you want to raise your voice at me. You already know I would cuss your cute ass out right back." We both laughed at the last part. It was true though.

We walked back into the room and he took his clothes off before getting into the bed. I got in right after him.

"You dirty." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up. I'm tired." He said closing his eyes.

I laid right next to him and kissed the side of his lips that didn't have ointment on it. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes. He mumbled something but I didn't hear it.

"What you say?" I asked.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

I didn't mean to say it earlier it just so happened to slip out. But it's true. I do love him. He means a lot to me in these last 6 weeks of knowing eachother. It might be too soon to some people but I know my feelings and I know my feelings are true.

----

READ MY OTHER STORY BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

VOTE AND COMMENT