32

I could not fathom I would ever be without

your love

Never imagined I'd be sitting here beside

myself

'Cause I didn't know you, 'cause I didn't

know me

But I thought I knew everything

I've never fail

The feeling that I'm feeling now that I

don't hear your voice

Or have your touch and kiss your lips 'cause

I don't have a choice

Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lying

by my side

Right here, 'cause baby

(We belong together)

-Mariah Carey

~Zacori~

I was laying in bed talking to Tori. We still keep in touch. She supposed to be visiting me soon. Harlem still had Zaire, I'll probably pick him up tomorrow. He had him most of the week.

"So when you and Harlem going to stop playing these games." Tori said.

"I'm in a relationship and I don't play games. We doing this thing called co parenting."

"You know you still love him and fuck Deri ass." I laughed.

"It's Dorian. I do but I don't know." I sighed.

"Y'all need to talk and put that shit in the past. Don't let the past take over your present and future."

Tori said. She was speaking something real right now.

"I'm going to think this over but let me call you back someone at the door."

"You do that. I'll be there by next week love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and slipped on some shorts. I walked to the front door and looked through the peep whole. It was Harlem.

"Hi." I said once I opened the door.

"Whats up. Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door for him to come in.

"What you doing here?" I asked once I shut the door.

"I'm gon' take him to his room real quick."

He walked to the back to lay down Zaire who was sleep. I went over to the mirror and looked at my sloppy bun. I quickly took it out and redid it. I had on spandex shorts and a t shirt.

"So whats up?" I asked sitting down on the couch with my legs crossed. He sat down next to me and ran his hand over his face.

"Zacori I miss you." He said looking at me.

"I-I don't know what to tell you." I said playing with my fingers. He grabbed my hands and held them. I suddenly became nervous at his touch.

"I miss you. I miss us. I know you do too. I don't know why you playing these games and lying to yourself." He scooted closer to me and rested his hand on my thigh. I shifted in my seat.

"Harlem I'm in a relationship. I'm not a cheater. I can't do this." I said getting up.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back on the chair. He grabbed my ankles and slid me down and climbed between my legs.

"Zacori stop fighting it." He said then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I missed the feelings of his lips on mine. He entered his tongue into my mouth as he rubbed up and down on my inner thigh. I was getting turned on. Dorian and I never had sex I wasn't ready for that part in my relationship. I let out a small moan. Just as he tugged on my shorts there was a knock on the door.

He jumped up quickly and sat down. He whipped his mouth and looked at me. I sat up and looked at him not knowing what to say. There was another knock. I got up and walked to the door. It felt like I was not here right now. I opened the door and it was Dorian.

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek and walked in.

"Hi." I said slowly and shut the door.

"Imma go. I'll see next week when you drop Zaire off." Harlem said walking to the door.

"Ok." He left out and I locked the door.

"What was that?" Dorian asked looking at me.

"What you mean?" I asked confused.

"Why the fuck was he in here?" Ok hold the fuck up.

"This is my house. If I want him in here then he can be in here. He is the father of my child Dorian." I folded my arms across my chest. Who does he think he is?

"I don't want him in here when I'm not around. Y'all was probably in here fucking or something."

"You 'ont tell me what the fuck to do. You ain't my daddy and this is my house. The fuck." I said pissed. I walked pass him towards the back but he grabbed my arm.

"I can tell you whatever the fuck I want. I'm your boyfriend and I don't want you chilling around some other nigga in some lor ass shorts. You got me heated right now foreal." He raised his voice getting all in my face.

"Hol' up. Wait... Rewind this shit back." I said twirling my finger in a circular motion. "You at ten and I'm gon' need you to take it to a two. And you need to sit yo' happy go lucky ass down 'cause right now I ain't the one to be getting all hype at." I told him.

The fuck he thought this was? I never let anyone talk to me any type of way and I don't plan on changing it. He looked at me for a minute.

"I'm out." He left and slammed the door behind him.

His light skin ass better not hit my line later trying to say sorry because I don't want to hear it. Exactly why I can't mess with light skin niggas, they be too all in their feelings.

"Momwy." Zaire said standing in the hallway rubbing his eyes.

"Hi baby. You hungry." I asked picking him up.

"Yes. Where dadwy?"

"He went home. You can see him later."

I went in the kitchen and found something to cook for us.