6

~Zacori~

"Lets watch a movie." I said laying back on Harlem's bed. It was the weekend and he wanted to chill so why not.

"Aight. Hol' up lil ma." He said.

He took his pants off and walked over to his drawer. He took out a pair of shorts and put them on. I couldn't help but to stare at him. I looked away and down at my vibrating phone. I had two messages.

Boothang: Cori wyd. I miss ya cute ass

me: hey justin. i miss you too

I did miss him he was like a friend to me.

Jaleel ♥: Whats up lil shawty I want to see you

me: I'm busy right now. Maybe later?

"Who you texting?" I didn't even notice Harlem get into the bed.

"No one. You all in my space." I said pushing him over.

"Keep ya hands off me girl."

"What you pick?" I asked getting more comfortable in the bed. Harlem brought me closer to him.

"Friday."

"This my movie." I squealed. "And don't you think you a lil too close for friends." I said eying him.

"Nah. The littlest things make you happy. You weird girl." He said laughing.

"I'm usually not happy so when I do get happy it may be a little over the top. But I appreciate the smallest things because no one cared about what I like soo." I started to trail off noticing I said too much.

"What you mean?" He asked looking down at me.

"Forget I said anything. Don't let me kill the mood."

"I'm not bout to press you about it but when you ready to talk I'm here lil ugly."

I laughed. "But you all over this ugly girl."

"That don't mean nothin. Friends look pass the flaws." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Stop Harlem." I whined. He want to keep feeling all on me. He has a girlfriend.

I got up to go to the bathroom. After I finished I washed my hands and went back into the room. He was on his phone.

"Harlem." I said standing in front of the bed. He looked at me and a smile formed on his lips. I smiled too.

"What ya doin?" I picked up my phone and cut on some music.

"Nun'. Waiting for you." He said with a smile on his face.

I like smoking weed, I like getting fly

I like having sex, I like girls who ride

I like my cup full, I like turning up

I like brand new shit so this is what I love to do

I like that money baby [x8]

Thats that shit I like (oh, oh

I was dancing and Harlem started laughing.

"What you doin'?"

"Boppin nigga." I said falling on the bed laughing.

"Hell nah. Let me show you." He got up and started boppin.

He was actually good at it.

"Gahhhh Brovaaa." I yelled. "Fuck it up. Fuck it up." I was gone.

"I did good." He said falling on the bed next to me. He was dying of laughter.

"Hell yea. You was fuckin it up." He climbed on top of me looked at me.

"Get off me." I said pushing his chest but he didn't move. He leaned down like he was about to kiss but got off me.

"You thought you was getting a kiss." He said smiling.

"Fuck up." I said laughing.

"You beautiful." He said bringing my face to his. I looked down blushing. He needs to stop.

"Thank you." I said.

He lifted my face up with his finger and pulled my face closer to his. We were about to kiss when my phone rung. I quickly pulled away and answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Where you at?" It was Justin.

"With my friend. Why whats up?" I asked looking at Harlem.

"I feel like I ain't talk to you in a minute." Harlem came over to me and kissed from my jaw line to my neck. I pushed him off.

"I haven't seen you round school so I figured you was busy with ya lil hoes." He sucked his teeth.

"We not together so why you tripping."

"Oh I ain't tripping boo. Don't come at me with that."

"Who you around? You talkin real reckless right now."

"You know I ont show off for nobody. When you come off your bullshit then call me cause right now it ain't where its at." I said then hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Justin." I said.

"Why you fuck wit him. I ont like that nigga."

"That's my friend like how you're my friend. I got to go though." I said getting up and putting on my shoes.

"I'll take you."

-------

Y'all know what to do.

Give me some votes and comments