24

~Zacori~

"I can't believe you ran a gang." Harlem said. We were at the safe house just laying in bed. After the whole shoot out thing I gave the boys a cut of some of the money and they left. My team was already paid.

"I still run it Harlem." I told him. "I just don't do that trap shit. I don't be there cutting keys. I have people to do that for me."

It's only about 12 people working for me. More people mean more problems and I don't have time for that. It's not really a big empire but it brings in money.

"Why didn't you tell me." I turned around and looked at him.

"That's just a life I wasn't ready to expose to you yet." I shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't want you to not love me anymore because of what I do." I answer.

"I still love you if that's what you're worried about. I'm just disappointed because I thought we tell each other everything." He told me.

"I'm sorry I kept it from you, I'm not sorry that I do it. Everyone has to make money someway."

"I do the same shit. Well did the same shit."

"Harlem you can help me with my gang. It's not a problem. Plus I'm pregnant I can't do a lot of shit anyway."

"That's cool. What is it called anyway?" He asked me.

"Passion."

"That's cool. I like it." He told me pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was tired.

"Do you have anything to tell me since we getting all this out right now. I don't want no more secrets." I leaned up and looked at him.

"You know everything about me. I have nothing to tell you." He told me looking me in my eyes. He kissed me and I laid my head back down.

I hope he not lying because I gave him a chance to tell me. If I found out something I'm going to be pissed.

------

Tell me what y'all think?

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

AND

THE GAME