26

~Harlem~

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I yelled at Cindy. I came to her house so we can talk but she on that bullshit.

"Harlem don't yell at me. I didn't do shit." She rolled her eyes and sat down on her bed. I walked in front of her so I was standing over her.

"Don't talk to my girl. What don't you understand about that." I said.

"I don't like her Harlem. I just called her a bitch."

"Don't fuckin disrespect her. That's the mother of my child and the girl I love."

"I'm having your baby too!" She yelled. "Did you forget about me. I should mean something to you."

"I care about you cause you the mother of my child but we don't have nothing between us."

"You can keep telling yourself that." She said unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down with my boxers. "You're a liar. We do have something. The quicker you see that the quicker we can be a family." Was she high I don't want her ass.

"Back the fuck up." I said moving her hands but she already had her lips wrapped around me.

"Oh shit." I said as her head bopped back and forth. "Take all that shit." I groaned. She did just that and went deeper. She got a deep ass throat.

~Zacori~

I found myself walking up the steps to my old house. I haven't been here in almost six months. I don't know what made me come here but I just had to for some reason. I knocked on the door and waited. I was about to leave when the door swung open. I was face to face with my sister Tori. I haven't seen her in school.

"Zacori." She said smiling. She pulled me in for a hug. I just stood there until I hugged her back. Tears welled in my eyes as she pulled away.

"Come in." She said pulling me in. She shut the door behind me and I looked around it still looked the same.

"I missed you." She said walking to the couch. I sat beside her.

"I missed you too." She smiled and I smiled too.

"I'm sorry." She spoke. "I should have never left your side and chose her over you. I'm sorry I came at you about Harlem. I should've been there for you." She said with tears coming down her face. She quickly whipped them.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have fussed you out the way I did. I don't take back what I said." She chuckled. "I knew you were just trying to help, but I didn't need it."

"Still stubborn. I shouldn't have been in your business."

"I'm over it. What have you been up to." I asked her.

"I been through a lot." She sighed. "I cheated on Jalen with Jaleel for a while. I told him I couldn't do it anymore because I felt guilty and I love Jalen. When I told him he went crazy and started beating me like I was some nigga." She explained.

"What you do?" I question. I didn't care about her messing with Jaleel. He don't mean nothing to me.

"I fought back. He wasn't just going to keep hitting me like that shit was cool. But he punched me real hard and fractured my jaw. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him. After I did that I ran out of there. I didn't kill him but I wish I did."

"Damn. You and Jalen?"

"We not together. It's fine. I cheated so why would he take me back. But how about you. You look thicker."

"I'm pregnant. Six months."

"Really!" She shrieked. "What are you having?"

"A boy." I smiled.

The rest of the time we spent talking and catching up. I'm glad I came over and we talked. I missed talking to my sister and I can't hold grudges forever. We both were in the wrong. A couple months ago I would've said fuck it and just kept ingnoring her but I guess I can say I grown some since then.

----

Y'all happy they made up?

Harlem and Cindy, smh

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

AND

THE GAME