14

~Zacori~

"Babe get up." I said shaking him. We had to go back to school today. I'm so over school. I can't wait until we graduate in May.

"I'm up." He said huskily then turned over.

I got out of bed to go take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and cut the water on. After my shower I did my hygiene thing and walked into the room with the towel wrapped around me.

"Harlem get up foreal." I went inside our joint closet, which we need a bigger space for, to look for something to wear.

I decided to wear my lightwash 7 jeans, a white shear crop top. It's see through but it has cotton going around the chest part. After I lotioned and everything I got dressed. Harlem came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist going into the closet.

"Good morning to you too nigga." I said as I was flat ironing my hair.

"What you say?" He came out with some boxers on.

"I said good morning baby." I put a part in the middle and brushed it down.

"Oh. Good morning. The boys want to ride with us or some shit I don't know I was tired when they called."

"Ok. That's fine."

He went back into the closet. I put on some magenta colored lipstick and some mascara. I put on my gold Dr. Martens. I put on my gold Juicy Couture necklace. I went to my jewelry and picked up my MK watch.

"Aww man." I said holding my watch. It was broke. The face of the watch was cracked.

"What?" Harlem only had on his polo boxers and his Nike elite socks. He was rubbing lotion on his arms. This nigga takes forever to get dressed.

"My watch broke." I said pouting. I brought this watch with my own money and it broke. I was hurt.

"I'll get you a new one."

"You don't have to."

"I want to and plus you my girl so what you want I get."

"I don't remember you asking me. I just remember us having sex." I said with a laugh.

"You want to be my girl?" He asked putting on his True Religion jeans.

"Of course." I said smiling. I sat on the bed and waited for him to finish.

He went back into the closet and came out with a white polo shirt. He put it on and put on his gamma blue Jordans. He put on his MK watch and brushed his hair. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You smell so good." I said. Harlem just has this smell to him. It's not cologne because he don't wear none, but it's like he has a signature smell.

"Thank you?" He said with a chuckle.

"You ready?" He asked turning around.

"No." I said standing back. "You didn't give me a kiss." He grabbed my face and kissed me.

We walked out the house after locking the doors and made our way to school.

"Have you talked to your sister?" He asked as we pulled into the parking space.

"No. Why would I?" I asked getting out. He got out and locked the doors. I waited for him in front of the car.

I fixed my book bag on my shoulders. Harlem slung his book bag over his shoulders and grabbed my hand.

"I think you should talk to her. Y'all were close before everything happened." We walked into the school and everyone stared like they never saw a couple before.

"That was before she chose a lady that wasn't her mother over me. Fuck ha. But these people are goin to get on my nerves." I said as we stopped at my locker so I can get my books.

"Don't worry bout them." I froze.

"Harlem." He was leaning on the lockers on his phone.

"Yea." He said still looking at his phone.

"We forgot about the boys." I said.

"Oh damn. Let me call them." I shut my locker and looked down the hall.

"They right there." I said pointing to them.

"Y'all forgot about us." Grant said. They dapped Harlem and gave me a hug.

"Yea. Sorry." I said.

"It's cool. Y'all were probably too busy fuckin." Miles said with a laugh.

"No we were not." I said covering my face.

"Y'all need to chill." Harlem said with a laugh. "Y'all making my baby embarrassed." He pulled my hands down.

"Y'all coming to lunch?" I asked them.

"Yea. We'll be there." Grant said.

"Come on Harlem before we be late." I said taking his hand and walking to class.

-

I walked into the lunch room and sat down at my new table. I was sitting alone waiting for them to get their food.

"Hey Zacori" I looked up from my phone and Tori was sitting there with the biggest smile on her face.

"What you want?" I asked with a bland tone.

"Whats up with you? You with Harlem now?" She scrunched up her face. Why she making her face like that.

"Whats up with your face. Why you got to do all that?"

"He's not good for you. He's a player and I don't want you getting hurt." She said.

"I know what I'm doing. You go with Jalen and what is he?"

"But Jalen isn't like Harlem. He doesn't cheat and do the shit Harlem does. He probably lied to you about what he do to make his money. Jalen might not be a saint but he's better than Harlem." She said with a smirk on her face. I'm bout ready to reach across this table and smack her.

"I don't need you to sit in my face and feed me bullshit. Harlem and I are fine. I know how to hold my nigga down. What we got goin on ain't none of ya damn business. If you worry bout ya own relationship the way you worrying bout mine then you would know Jalen was just in the hallway kissin some otha bitch. I ont need you to tell me bout my nigga cause I already know bout my nigga. So you can get the fuck out of my face." I told her. Just when I finished her smirk instantly fell.

I have no problem telling her about herself because that's exactly what I just did. Me and Harlem are good over here. The fact she just disrespected my boyfriend is a problem. You disrespect him then you're disrespecting me.

"I was just tryin-"

"I don't need whatever the fuck you tryin to do." She got up and stormed away from the table. She know I say how I feel and I have no filter when I'm upset.

Harlem, Miles, Grant and Kirk came over and sat down. I was still pissed at the fact Tori really tried to come over here and talk about my nigga.

"Cori. Whats wrong with you." Harlem asked opening up his juice and drinking it.

"Tori. She came over here and was telling me all this bullshit about you. She was being mad disrespectful and I told her off."

"What was she saying?" Grant asked.

"How Harlem a cheater and a liar. How he probably didn't tell me about how he makes his money. And a whole bunch of otha fufu shit that I don't need to hear. I don't give a fuck about what she saying cause I already know about my nigga."

"Damn. She just tryin come between y'all." Kirk said shaking his head.

"It ain't nothing but jealous bitches." Miles said.

"I like how you don't listen to these bitches when they tell you something about me." Harlem said.

"They don't know shit. I will tell them every time that we are good over here."