Code LVII: Homecoming

A/N: graphic (sexual-ish?? lovey-dovey stuff) warning. PG-13 stuff. goodness it's like, borderline R-rated stuff, but... not really?? i don't even know. read on. lil bit, momentarily smutty kinda. enjoy huehueheuehue

update: okkkk it got a lot more smutty than i thought it would. like 18+, but almost not really, but also still kinda there. ok yeah no definitely 18+. omfg i cannot believe i just did that. whoops enjoy

also underage drinking is a big nono, i don't condone, stay safe kids! <3

i thought this cosplay was pretty funny so i'm gonna share it lmaoaoao

[The Next Morning]

Warm and forgiving was the sunlight that bathed Xora as she lay sprawled across Levi. With the warmth of his own body mending her breaking unconsciousness, she didn't want to get up. But the thought of what was to come later that day forced her to open her eyes, blinking against the morning. Groggily, she kicked the covers off of herself and rolled off of Levi, her back softly hitting the mattress. A quick glance to the clock hanging above the door showed it was nearly 9 AM. She turned her head to look at Levi, who was still slumbering deeply.

Nudging him with her elbow, Xora croaked his name. "Levi."

He stirred, heaving a deep breath as he rolled onto his side, facing Xora. His brow twitched as the sunlight hit his face, and his eyes slowly blinked open. They were heavy, but they immediately took notice of Xora. Levi smiled.

"Morning," he greeted with a yawn, stretching. His voice was lower, as it always was in the morning.

"Good morning," Xora echoed, watching him as he ran a hand through his hair and over his chest. He took notice and raised a brow. Absentmindedly, he smacked his lips and crawled a hand beneath his shirt, rubbing his stomach.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Reaching over, he firmly placed a hand on Xora's inner thigh. "Or... did you want to finish what we did last night?"

Xora's jaw dropped in disbelief and she shot him a disapproving frown. "Levi, what the hell?"

He leaned his face close and was silent for a few moments. "You still haven't moved my hand."

Xora tensed and looked away, reddening. Levi gave a boyish chuckle and caressed her leg, dragging his hands over and around her butt. Fondling with her shirt, his hand continued to travel upward, around her bust, over her neck, then to her face. He pulled her to him and gave her an unyielding kiss. Xora returned it with no resistance, but she found herself lacking the vigor he did. It was too early for this.

Perhaps.

When they parted, Xora held a hand on his chest to keep him back.

"What?" he asked, giving that coy smile again.

"What's up with you?" Xora murmured, keeping her hand steady. Her eyes studied his face carefully, searching for any sign of a comedic joke.

Nothing, his voice reverberated in her head. I'm just appreciating what's mine. And I'm doing it a little more than usual this morning because I want to. His nose scrunched into that devilish grin, and he gave Xora a quick wink. Her heart stopped momentarily and she faltered, releasing the hand that held him back.