IT WAS LOVE - M.M

TITLE: It Was Love
LOVE INTEREST: Max Mayfield
SEASON: Pre-S2 & Post S2
OC NAME: Valerie Morey*
FACE CLAIM: Skai Jackson,* Nafessa Williams,* and Luca Hollestelle*

TITLE: It Was Love LOVE INTEREST: Max MayfieldSEASON: Pre-S2 & Post S2OC NAME: Valerie Morey*FACE CLAIM: Skai Jackson,* Nafessa Williams,* and Luca Hollestelle*

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

❝ I wish I could go back!

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Max Mayfield and Valerie Morey were in love. At least, as in love as two fourteen-year-olds could be. They spent the summer of 1984 on the beaches of California, hiding under the stars and showing their true selves under the moonlight. Then, with a tearful goodbye, Max moved to Indiana. She promised to write, but the letters stopped a few months after the redhead disappeared from her life. Then, in 1996, as Valerie is driving through Indiana on her way to New York, she stops for the night in a small town called Hawkins. There, she hears rumors of a zombie boy and other adventures, but it all seems too wild for the quiet town. It's in Hawkins, Indiana, 1996 that she sees Max Mayfield for the first time in twelve years.

NOTES:

- Based off of It Was Love by Lany, this can't change because it's literally perfect for this story

- If you couldn't tell, Nafessa is 26yr old Valerie and Luca is 26yr old Max. The face claims can change, but make sure they look like they could be the same person and Valerie should remain a person of color just because we need more lesbians of color and interracial relationships would make their love more difficult

- Um, they should get a happy ending? This could be split into two parts where like part one is the summer of 1984, them falling in love + Max leaving + the letters and part two could be when Valerie stays the night in Hawkins (and maybe decides to stay a little longer when she finds out Max is still there)

- Max could still be in a relationship with Lucas if you want, it's a pretty easy romantic conflict to ease in there

( plot by nicole! )