FAKING IT - M.M / J.H ✓

TITLE: Faking It*
SEASON: Post-Season 2
LOVE INTEREST: No One OR Max Mayfield OR Jane Hopper
OC NAME: Melinda Meyer*
FACE CLAIM: Sophia Lillis*

TITLE: Faking It*SEASON: Post-Season 2LOVE INTEREST: No One OR Max Mayfield OR Jane HopperOC NAME: Melinda Meyer*FACE CLAIM: Sophia Lillis*

TAKEN BY: @bbyugyeom

DESCRIPTION:

❝ what if they find out that we're faking it? ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

About four months after the Snowball of 1984, Will Byers has gotten himself a girlfriend. The Party is undoubtedly a little surprised, considering how reserved Will is, and even more surprised when they meet his girlfriend. Melinda is basically a loud, slightly foul mouthed tough girl with a heart of gold who would defend Will to the death.

The Party are completely confused by the unlikely relationship between the two polar opposites.

But unbeknownst to the Party, Will and Melinda are both gay and hiding it.

NOTES:

- Okay, so that's basically the plot, but they will come out to their friends in the end.

- Please please give it a better title!!

- Whether Will ends up with Mike or Lucas or Dustin or just comes out at the end of the story is up to you, same with Melinda with Max or El.

- Melinda goes by 'Mel' and she's a very abstract kind of person, wild and free and all over the place.

- Mel is max's closest female friend other than El?

- Feature lots of angsty gays confiding in each other!!!

- Mel is super confident, except around her crush

- She's an excellent actress and always saves/holds up the act when Will is about to slip

- She would do anything for Will tbh, a GOD-TIER brotp

- Whether they tell her about the Upside Down or not is up to you, but i feel like Will might tell her

- Seems like she doesnt give a shit but gives several, a sweetheart tho

- She DEFENDS THE FUCK OUT OF WILL FROM BULLIES

( plot by lena! )