TRAGEDY GIRLS - OC × OC

TITLE: Tragedy Girls
SEASON: 1
LOVE INTEREST: OC x OC
OC NAME: Sadie Cunningham and McKayla Hooper
FACE CLAIM: Brianna Hildebrand (Sadie) and Alexandra Shipp (McKayla)

TITLE: Tragedy GirlsSEASON: 1LOVE INTEREST: OC x OCOC NAME: Sadie Cunningham and McKayla HooperFACE CLAIM: Brianna Hildebrand (Sadie) and Alexandra Shipp (McKayla)

DESCRIPTION:

in which two teenage
girls run an unofficial
newspaper about the disappearances
in Hawkins

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Sadie Cunningham and McKayla Hooper were, without a doubt, women obsessed. They loved the grisly tales of murders and other unsolved crimes. However, living in the boring town of Hawkins, they don't get much of this. So, they take things into their own hands. They start taking young kids riding their bikes home after the sun goes down, killing them brutally and mercilessly. And the catch? They have the perfect cover up! This being the unofficial newspaper they run, a newspaper called Tragedy Girls. Then, Will Byers goes missing. The girls realize they have another problem on their hands because Will Byers was no work of theirs.

NOTES:

- You have to have seen the movie Tragedy Girls to write this (it's AMAZING AND GORY AND GREAT PLEASE WATCH IT)

- Sadie and McKayla are in love but don't make their romance like cute and soft or anything because they're literal sociopaths (the writers were too much of cowards to actually make them in love)

- McKayla's kind of an airhead while Sadie's more of the mastermind, but they work well together

- You can decide how they get tied in with the main plot of the show, but they should add another conflict like these girls aren't even antiheroes, they're just straight up psychotic killers

( plot by nicole! )