SIBLING RIVALRY - S.H

TITLE: Sibling Rivalry*
SEASON: One (kind of) & Two
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAME: Charlotte and Cassidy Miller*
FACECLAIM: Erin Moriarty (Cassidy) and Carlson Young (Charlotte)

TITLE: Sibling Rivalry* SEASON: One (kind of) & TwoLOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAME: Charlotte and Cassidy Miller*FACECLAIM: Erin Moriarty (Cassidy) and Carlson Young (Charlotte)

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

❝ shit, he's cute! ❞

❝ paws off, sis, he's mine ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Charlotte and Cassidy Miller were the twin sisters everyone in Hawkins was talking about their junior year. The rich family from New York who suddenly packed up everything they owned and moved to Hawkins, Indiana. It's when they start the year at Hawkins High in 1983, they both lay their eyes on Steve Harrington. However, he had a girlfriend. For Charlotte, that has never been a problem. For Cassidy, it's a huge one. With no holds barred, Charlotte flirts to the high heavens with the boy while Cassidy admires from afar. Then, he breaks up with said girlfriend. Then, all hell breaks loose between the sisters.

NOTES:

- You can decide which sister gets Steve or they don't have to get with him at all!

- They aren't involved in the events of season one at all which is why it says 'kind of' but once Steve and Nancy break up and they start interacting with Steve more you can weave them into the season two plot

- Face claims can't change because TELL ME THOSE TWO DONT LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER! THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WATCHING THE MIRACLE SEASON I WAS LIKE WOW SHE LOOKS LIKE BROOKE MADDOX IF HER PARENTS HAD LOVED HER (The Miracle Season is really fucking good by the way go watch it, I cried)

- Charlotte isn't necessarily mean or bitchy, she just always tries her hardest to get her way and rarely lets anything stop her

- Optional, but the sister that doesn't end up with Steve could always end up with Nancy or maybe Jonathan (but I'd prefer Nancy because Jonathan is a Creep™)

( plot by nicole! )