AWKWARD - L.S

TITLE: Awkward*
SEASON: 1 — 2
LOVE INTEREST: Lucas Sinclair
OC NAME: Ethan Williams*
FACE CLAIM: Young! John Francis Daley

TITLE: Awkward*SEASON: 1 — 2LOVE INTEREST: Lucas SinclairOC NAME: Ethan Williams*FACE CLAIM: Young! John Francis Daley

DESCRIPTION:

* "ENJOY THE JOURNEY!"

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

A word to best describe Ethan Williams was awkward. He didn't have many friends, he always did homework, and he barely talked. And when he did talk, it was full of stutters and weird laughter.

When finding out a fellow classmate of his goes missing, he's nothing but afraid and worried. Ethan wanted to talk about his feelings to someone just to get everything off his chest. He just so happens to get his little miracle when he bumps into Lucas Sinclair in the library. The two discuss what's going on, which lead to Lucas accidentally slipping out the part about finding Eleven. He then invites Ethan to help him and his friends with the investigation.

At first he was nervous, claiming that he had too much "homework" he needed to complete that night. But with an "are-you-kidding-me" look and a raised eyebrow, the boy changed his mind. Then, he was sucked into the world of the Uspide Down.

NOTES:

— this is actually really bad im sorry

— basically, ethan doesn't like to take risks or have fun. he usually wants to lay down low when it comes to everything. write about that & also how his character development changes from shy and scared to daring and more excited.

— ^ on top of that, he shouldn't completely change. have him, at times, be a little scared of doing something with the guys.

— whenever ethan gets nervous, lucas is there to comfort him and help him get over the nervousness of it all.

— when ethan sees the demogorgon for the first time, he screams

— slow burn because ethan is really confused about everything and is still figuring himself out.

— he is bisexual*

— title can change along with his name

— Ethan & Eleven are brotp!

( created by aly! )