BUBBLEGUM BITCH - N.W

TITLE: Bubblegum Bitch
SEASON: 1 — 2
LOVE INTEREST: Nancy Wheeler
OC NAME: Venus Blake*
FACE CLAIM: Josefine Frida Pettersen*

TITLE: Bubblegum BitchSEASON: 1 — 2LOVE INTEREST: Nancy WheelerOC NAME: Venus Blake*FACE CLAIM: Josefine Frida Pettersen*

DESCRIPTION:

"Bubblegum's the only thing that keeps me sane!"

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Venus Blake didn't do relationships. It was always make out with a guy, and that's it. She didn't like the idea of sticking to one person. And quite frankly, she didn't care.

It was all fun & games until she landed eyes on Nancy Wheeler. Then, a feeling of flowers blooming & fireworks screaming erupted in her body. She was lovestruck, some would call it. But to her, it was just a weird feeling (because that just "happens").

The girl didn't know how to feel. Between questioning her sexuality, and teaming up with Nancy's younger brother (of course) — life was pretty chaotic. But she did know one thing: *she was brave & she could get through anything that came her way.

NOTES:

— based off of bubblegum bitch by marina & the diamonds

— faceclaim & oc name can change!

she teams up with mike because she lost her necklace and Mike finds it, then proceeds to return it to her. you can decide how she loses her necklace, i was thinking somewhere near the middle school (that way he could find it).

— slow burn due to venus figuring herself out, nancy's relationship with steve & internalized homophobia.

— venus is a lesbian & that cannot change! write about how she figures herself out throughout the story.

— should have a happy ending! also, i dont think her and nancy should kiss at the end of season one. have them kiss around mid-season 2 or even at the end.

— make sure she always has gum with her!

( created by aly! )