OUT OF MY LEAGUE - D.H

TITLE: Out Of My League
SEASON: 2 - ?
FACECLAIM: Marcel Ruiz
OC NAME: Theodore 'Teddy' *Montero
LOVE INTEREST: Dustin Henderson*

TITLE: Out Of My LeagueSEASON: 2 - ?FACECLAIM: Marcel RuizOC NAME: Theodore 'Teddy' *MonteroLOVE INTEREST: Dustin Henderson*

DESCRIPTION:

❝ HE'S WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE! ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Teddy Montero was a boy that didn't necessarily enjoy change, so when he moves from the busy city of New York to the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, he was less than pleased about it. His new stepfather had convinced his mother that moving to a small town away from the hustle and bustle of the city would be better for Teddy's growth and development in the long run.

When they first day of school starts, Dustin Henderson* sets his sights on the angsty boy that is Teddy Montero. He immediately develops an interest in the boy who he describes as way out of his league, and invites him to go trick or treating with the party. Teddy accepts, not knowing that by accepting he dragged himself into a world of alternate dimensions, government conspiracies, and possibly death. Despite how strange his life had become, the curly headed boy known as Dustin* made it a little better.

NOTES:

- feel free to modify the summary, it's really shitty

- you can only change his last name & who he's paired with!!

- he should be besties with max bc they're both new and bond over that and that the party isn't letting them in on shit

- he HATES being called theodore like he will literally go off on you and be like uHM BITCH MY NAME IS TEDDY

- also he is very sassy & kinda doesn't give a fuck bc he's pissed about moving

- also this is based on the song: out of my league by fitz and the tantrums

( plot by grace! )