WEAK! - M.W

TITLE: Weak!
SEASON: 2
LOVE INTEREST: Mike Wheeler
OC NAME: Daniel Blythe
FACE CLAIM: Judah Lewis*

TITLE: Weak!SEASON: 2LOVE INTEREST: Mike WheelerOC NAME: Daniel BlytheFACE CLAIM: Judah Lewis*

DESCRIPTION:

❝ but i'm weak, and what's wrong with that? ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Daniel Blythe has to stop agreeing to do anything Mike Wheeler asks of him. He's had a humongous crush on the AV club president for nine months now, and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, no matter his efforts.

Daiel knows something's off with Mike and his friends, but he can't place it.

Until a frantic Mike Wheeler bursts into the boys bathroom after school one day screaming for Lucas, and he finds Daniel instead. Delirious with panic, he asks Daniel to come quick, and drags him into fighting terrifying monsters, all because Daniel can never say no to the boy.

NOTES:

- Based off of the song 'Weak' by AJR

- Daniel is gay and he is well aware! he is in the closet with everyone except his best friend, Elizabeth 'Eliza' Cooke. Eliza is sweet and supportive and teases him about Mike all the time. (I suggest maybe Malina Weissman or Loren Beech as the face claim.)

- Daniel is sTARRY EYED AS FUCK AROUND MIKE AND HE LITERALLY DOES WHATEVER HE ASKS. Borrow a pencil? Sure. Lend him an extra shirt? Why not. Fight demodogs? yeah he'll do it. he's always like 'why am i so weak' to himself afterward and one time he says it out loud and Mike's like what and he's like 'nothing'.

- Daniel is super nervous when they fight the demodogs but Mike holds his hand

- You don't have to have them
end up together, Mike can break his heart by being with El. If they do end up together, they need to be slow burn because Mike needs to figure out his sexuality.

- Daniel has an older brother, Jeremy*, but they're not close because his brother is like a braniac genius who has a hopeless straight crush on Nancy wheeler and daniel's like 'I'm average and a closeted gay'. I suggest Tom Holland as Jeremy's face claim.

- Daniel becomes friends with Max and thats why he's waiting after school for her on the day Will gets all possessed in the field

( plot by lena! )