IMAGINATION - J.H

TITLE: Imagination
SEASON: 1-2*
LOVE INTEREST: Eleven
OC NAME: Camila Bender
FACE CLAIM: Iris Apatow

TITLE: ImaginationSEASON: 1-2*LOVE INTEREST: ElevenOC NAME: Camila BenderFACE CLAIM: Iris Apatow

DESCRIPTION:

"I wish the world wasn't so cruel,
for then I could hold your hand in public without any glares and hateful words."

Where they both liked each other, but the world didn't like them together.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Camila Bender was a good kid. She was kind, smart, funny — she was truly an amazing person. Even with the mean kids at Hawkins Middle, she was even kind to them. It surprised everyone, actually.

In November of 1983, her best friend named Will went missing. Her and her trio of friends — Mike, Lucas and Dustin — all had a chaotic week with trying to find him, and dealing with a girl named after a number and had telekinesis. Over the course of that week, Camila became very close to the girl, almost to a point where she could have feelings for her.

But there was just one problem: she liked Mike. Yeah, it wasn't a shock, but it was still sad. Then, El was gone. It killed her that not only did she lose her best friend, she lost her crush. It is now 1984, Mike Wheeler was still very angsty, Will was back and (somewhat) better than ever, and Hawkins was finally normal.

When Dustin brought home a baby lizard, that was when all went back to chaos.

Perhaps Camila's life wasn't supposed to be normal at all.

NOTES:

- based off of imagination by shawn mendes

- you can start this from season 1 and continue into 2. if you want to start in season 2 that is fine as well.

- camila is a closeted lesbian, and has very religious parents, so include internalized homophobia

- ^^ also from the kids at Hawkins Middle

- a sad story. eleven and camila will not end up together in the end. however, if you want to have them become brotp, that is totally fine! i highly encourage that, actually!

- whenever mike is mean to max, camila steps in and defends her. she also isnt a big fan of Mike (because of his thing with Eleven and being mean to Max)

- brotp with lucas and dustin, along with max. and a small one with steve too.

( created by aly! )