MONTAUK - S.H

TITLE: Montauk
SEASON: Pre-One - ??
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAMES: Alex "007" Bradley*, Leo* Jenson, and Maggie Jenson
FACE CLAIMS: Nick Robinson, Noah Jupe, and Brie Larson*

TITLE: MontaukSEASON: Pre-One - ??LOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAMES: Alex "007" Bradley*, Leo* Jenson, and Maggie JensonFACE CLAIMS: Nick Robinson, Noah Jupe, and Brie Larson*

DESCRIPTION:

❝ Hawkins isn't the only town with secrets. ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

What went on behind the doors of Montauk, New York's Air Force Base was left to the sinners and the mistreated. The beaten, bruised, and ivory hearted freaks found shelter in the Camp Hero Experiment, ink etching their wrists and razors shaving their hair to a pulp. Alex Bradley was trapped within its eggshell white walls that never really quite resembled a home, left to be poked and prodded at with silver needles and latex gloves.

Until in a dream like sequence, he sees her crying into the void, and an eerily similar tattoo tainting her pallid arm. And for the first time in his life, Alex feels like more than just a number and split lips and bloody noses; he feels like warm veins and found family and power surges in his fingertips.

But with the sudden murder of his mother over a leak of information, he is quickly whisked away to his aunt in Hawkins, Indiana where a familiar face is in dire need of his help to stop the monster that erupted from the universe's gate. And that was just the beginning of it.

NOTES:

- Alex's powers are that he can get into people's heads and manipulate their mind ( make them think things, do things to an extent, tell if they're lying, etc. )

- His father was a soldier on base before he died in a scandal and the lab struck up a deal with his mom that she could visit him every afternoon in exchange for her silence

- He sees Eleven in the void and she feels his presence there

- Alex realizes that he's not the only experiment and tries to tell his mom secretly but the lab finds out and kills her for their safety

- He escapes the lab and uses a telephone booth to call his Aunt Maggie ( his mom's biological sister ) that there was an emergency and to come pick him up

- Maggie and Leo take him back to Hawkins and he's gets a job at Bennie's due to her connections

- He meets Eleven and from there he teams up with the kids

- Slow burn bc he doesn't even meet Steve until season two and he starts to hang out with the teens at school ( their relationship is far from the main focus of the story )

- Leo dies in the fight with the demogorgon in the first season* ( if this happens build up their relationship and it impacts him a lot on top of eleven's disappearance )

- In season two he syncs with Will's mind to get information but at the same time he feels the Mind Flayer and this haunts him*

- PM me for more questions I have a ton of notes on this plot bc I was originally gonna write it oof

( plot by kay! )