ACCORDING TO PLAN - M.M + W.B

TITLE: According to Plan
LOVE INTEREST: Max Mayfield and Will Byers
SEASON: Two
OC NAME: Gina Hsiao * & Sammy Allen *
FACE CLAIM: Peyton Elizabeth Lee & Noah Jupe

TITLE: According to PlanLOVE INTEREST: Max Mayfield and Will ByersSEASON: TwoOC NAME: Gina Hsiao * & Sammy Allen *FACE CLAIM: Peyton Elizabeth Lee & Noah Jupe

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

❛❛ i'm on my own; you're
at the beach, hundreds
of miles away. ❜❜

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Everyone knew Gina Hsiao had the biggest crush on Will Byers. After all, she didn't try to hide it. She'd constantly compliment his artworks and try to talk to him every chance she'd get, even when they sat in the opposite ends of a classroom. Now that he's back, she promised to work up the courage to ask him to the Snow Ball.

Sammy Allen was starstruck the moment Max Mayfield walked into his science class. It was almost as if he was shot by Cupid's arrow. He'd never say he liked her out loud, more so to her face, but it's not like he could - he'd be a stuttering mess in front of the redhead no matter how hard he tried.

When the two friends agree to befriend each other's crushes in an attempt to play wingman, it all runs smoothly at first. But sometimes things don't just go according to plan.

NOTES:

- inspired by the music video for "what's it gonna be" by shura (which is a bop!)

- face claims can't change because peyton is severely underused, and noah is just adorable, and i can't see anyone else as sammy.

- max ends up with gina, and will with sammy. obviously, this cannot change! both have to be slow burn though, since gina and sammy have crushes on someone else.

( plot by eli ! )