WARRIORS - N/A

TITLE: Warriors*
SEASON: 2
LOVE INTEREST: N/A
OC NAMES: the 100 characters
FACE CLAIMS: the 100 cast

TITLE: Warriors*SEASON: 2LOVE INTEREST: N/AOC NAMES: the 100 charactersFACE CLAIMS: the 100 cast

DESCRIPTION:

* "WE'VE ALL BEEN THROUGH SHIT, SO HOW ABOUT WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER FIGHT OFF THESE DEMO WHATEVERS."

"THEY'RE DEMODOGS! IT'S AN EASY WORD TO SAY"

"WHATEVER, DUSTIN."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED.

* They were just trying to hide from the acid fog. All they were trying to do was keep themselves safe. The tunnel inside the cave looked like an ordinary tunnel they could hide in. They just thought it was a tunnel that lead to a different, bigger cave.

It was so much more than that. Cars, people in regular clothing, actual houses - they knew something was wrong. They found a newspaper dating back to 1984, almost two centuries ago. It was so bizzare, and they didn't know what to do.

They didn't know what Hawkins Lab was. They didn't know they would be be in trouble with the police, and especially be in trouble with having to find some rapid things called demodogs and fight off a monster called the Mind Flayer.

* "What the hell is this place?"

"A stupid town called Hawkins. It's crazy, I know, but it is what it is."

NOTES:

- okay the summary was terrible and i am so sorry for that.

- please do not take this if you have not watched the 100

- how they get into the cave & the tunnel before the acid fog is up to you, but i dont think it should take place in an episode (make it an au)

- the characters who go to Hawkins are from season 1 (clarke, raven, octavia, bellamy, murphy, monty & jasper. i dont think you should include finn but if you want to, you can)

- they all dont have to stick together. i was thinking clarke, raven, monty & finn (if you include him) could go with Hopper to Hawkins Lab (to help out with Will, Clarke convinces Hopper that she can help with him) while jasper, bellamy, octavia & murphy go with steve and the kids.

- because they dont have any money, they camp out in the woods (like they did when they get to the ground). when a dart or another demodog comes running through the woods, have them seen it & have them have a "what the hell" moment.

- they try to go to Hawkins Lab to ask questions, but Hopper catches them & brings them back to the station.

- octavia is out wondering and exploring on halloween night and comes across dart, but he escapes. she tries to go after him, but shes too late and thats how she meets dustin.

- it should take the groups awhile to get together because they dont know who they are exactly.

- octavia + max should be brotp & murphy + lucas should be brotp too. dustin and bellamy should be too, along with steve. jasper is brotp with everyone.

- when they go back to the Byers house and Eleven comes back, they dont all have to go help stop the upside down. clarke can go with will just to make sure hes okay.

- you can choose when it should be revealed that theyre from another dimension.

- when writing this book, dont make the chapters/episodes too short. its an au, so not all the chapters can be placed in the episodes. make them your own!

- once the gates closed, they should go back to their dimensions

- title can be changed along with the description & summary. i would like to see the summary change so please pm (if you do) on starlightremus !!

- ^also if you have any questions you can as well!!

( created by aly! )