Chapter 1

Deyjah Harris
I frowned at the sound of my alarm clock going off making me raise up and look towards the alarm clock seeing it was 9:15 which meant I had to hurry and get up so I can get to work on time.

Hi, my name is Deyjah Harris I'm 18 years old I live in Atlanta and I'm a babysitter.

Last week I applied to be a babysitter just cause I love kids and I have experience I wanted to try and see if I could babysit other kids other than my cousins so I signed up and the woman told me to come in for a interview and I did and thank God I got the job because Lord knows I need the money.

I know your probably wondering why not get a regular job? Because I don't want a regular job im tired of regular jobs I don't like the customers attitudes so I told myself to just get a easy simple job that doesn't stress me out and boom that's how I got into the babysitting business.

I walked in the bathroom and raised the toilet up sitting down and doing what I had to do once I was finished I put the toilet seat down walked back in my room and grabbed my phone turning on some music then walked back in and turned the shower on took my clothes off and got in the shower.

God's plan by Drake started to play as I started dancing to the beat.

"Yeah They wishin' and wishin' and wishin' they wishin' on me, yuh

I been moving calm, don't start no trouble with me trynna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me don't pull up at 6 am to cuddle with me you know how I like it when you loving on me I don't wanna die for them to miss me

Yes I see the things that they wishing on me hope I got some brothers that outlive me they gone tell the story, s*** was different with me

God's plan, God's Plan

I hold back sometimes I won't, yuh I feel good sometimes I don't, ay, don't I finessed down Weston Road, ay, 'nessed might go down a G.O.D., yeah, wait I go hard on southside G, yuh, wait I make sure that north-side eat
And still

Bad things it's a lot of bad things that they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' on me

Yuh, ay, yuh she say "do you love me" I tell her "only partly" I only love my bed and my mama I'm sorry" I sung and danced.

The song shortly went off and Young Dumb and Broke by Khalid came on making me dance.

"So you're still thinking of me just like I know you should I cannot give you everything, you know I wish I could I'm so high at the moment I'm so caught up in this yeah we're just young, dumb, and broke we still got love to give while we're young dumb, young, young, dumb, and broke young, dumb, young, young, dumb and broke

Young, dumb, young, young, dumb and broke young, dumb, broke, high school kids" I screamed the lyrics as I danced.

I love Khalid so much.

30 minutes passed and I grabbed my towel drying myself off  stepping out the shower I went up to the mirror and grabbed my toothbrush turning the water on wetting the toothbrush putting toothpaste on it then wetting it again.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I placed my toothbrush back in its container.

I looked at my hair and put it in a messy bun then looked in the mirror for a minute.

"Your beautiful don't you ever forget it" I told myself then walked out the bathroom.

I looked through my drawer and found my clothes that I was gonna wear.

I had on a strawberry bomb sweater and some ripped jeans.

I took my hair out of the messy bun and just brushed it as it started to curl back up.

I took my Carmex out and applied some onto my lips then rubbed my lips together.

I fixed my bed and straighten my room a little bit then grabbed my mini backpack and grabbed my iPhone X walking downstairs seeing my sister sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Zonnique come take this picture for me please" I asked my sister.

I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers.

"Yeah cmon" she followed me upstairs as I sat down on by the stairs.

She snapped a few pictures as I smiled and thanked her.

Deyjah_Imani: The Baddest You'll Ever Run Across🤩❤️

"You're welcome.. you want me to drop you off at work?" She asked.

"Imma catch an Uber but I do want you to pick me up" I told her as I got up.

"Ok no problem" She smiled and walked downstairs.

Me and my sisters are best friends I thank God for her.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen grabbing two water bottles and some hot fries putting them in my bag.

I called for an Uber and they said they was 8 minutes away so I was just waiting.

"How are you pay checks? Like do you get em every week or two weeks?" Zonnique asked.

"Every two weeks" I told her as she nodded.

"Oh ok" she turned back and finished watching tv.

8 minutes passed and I got a text saying my Uber arrived.

"I'll see you later Zon I love you" I waved at her.

"See you later have fun and I love you too" she smiled big.

I walked outside and got in my Uber as he drove me to the destination.

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾