Chapter 17

Deyjah Harris
It was 7 in the morning and I was up for what? I've been up since 6 I can't sleep for anything in the world because this baby is literally kicking me like he's mad at me and he won't stop and it's making my stomach hurt all while his daddy sleep so peacefully.

I looked over at Clarence who was knocked out with his hands in his shorts.

I looked at my phone and seen it was 7 going on 8 making me sigh.

"Ugh I'm so tired" I cried as I raised up from the bed and was about to get up until I heard Clarence voice.

"Baby where you going?" Clarence asked as he touched my lower back.

"I was gonna go downstairs and walk around a lil bit" I told him as I felt him raise up.

"You ok? Why you sound like you crying?" Clarence asked me as I shrugged.

"I'm good" I told him as I was finna get up.

"Aye aye chill what's wrong Dey?" Clarence sat up and grabbed me.

"Clarence I'm tired!" I yelled a little while crying. "It's almost 8 in the morning and I can't sleep I'm tired"

"What's wrong? Why can't you sleep?" He asked as I turned around and looked at him.

"Your baby. He keeps kicking and it's hurting my stomach I've been up since 6 hurting while you sleeping peacefully" I angrily said to Clarence.

"What? How was I supposed to know you was hurting and couldn't sleep?" Clarence frowned up.

I just kept quiet and wiped my face sniffing.

"Ok look how about this.. I stay up with you until you can fall asleep? We can watch tv since I know that puts you to sleep" Clarence suggested as I nodded.

"Or we can do something else that puts both of us to sleep" I suggested as he shook his head fast.

"Nope" He said as I frowned.

"And why not?" I frowned cause he don't ever say no to me.

"Baby you just said you was hurting and I don't wanna hurt you even more" Clarence told me as I sucked my teeth.

"Baby we can make love like we always do" I told him. "Plus I'm horny so it'll put me right to sleep"

"Are you sure Dey? I don't wanna hurt you or the baby" Clarence told me as I waved him off.

He's only saying that because I'm pregnant but if I wasn't pregnant he'll be all up in my guts all night long.

Clarence he's a big dude when it come to his lower half (Penis) he working with something and sometimes I can't handle it because of it being so big but you know mama ain't raise no sucka so I deal with it and enjoy me and my man sex.

"Come on I'm pregnant with your baby I can take it" I told him as he looked at me and laughed a bit.

"Yeah sometimes" He laughed as I mugged at him.

"Yeah whatever just come on I'm tired of talking" I told him as I took my shirt off and laid back.

He got off the bed, walked to my side and carefully pulled me to the end of the bed.

He tongue kissed me as I took his shirt off along with his pants.

Since I don't wear anything to bed but panties it was easier for him to get my clothes off. He took my panties off and went down there towards my area.

He kissed my other set of lips as I jumped from his touch.

"Come here. You already running and Ian even started yet" Clarence said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.