Chapter 12

Two Days Later
Deyjah Harris
Today was the day of our gender reveal party and I was honestly nervous to find out whether we was having a boy or girl I told Clarence I'll be happy with whatever God gives us but we both really want a boy.

I was dressed in a black dress and some sandals.

Clarence was dressed in a white t shirt with some black sweats and some white Nike's.

We had the kids ready and we was ready to go.

"C'mon lets go before we be late" Clarence grabbed the keys and grabbed my hand.

He let the kids go out first then me while locking the door STILL holding my hand not letting me go.

"Baby why you got my hand?" I asked him as he started walking still holding my hand.

"Because ion want you getting to far" he said as I smiled.

"Look at you being overprotective" I said as he chuckled.

He opened the kids door and buckled them in then closed the door once he did that he opened my door as I got in putting my seatbelt on noticing that I was in he car good enough he closed the door and jogged over to his side and got in putting on his seatbelt.

He grabbed his phone and hooked his charger up and then cranked the car up as the radio started playing.

"Y'all ready?" He asked us as I nodded.

"Yes I'm ready to find out what my baby is" I squealed as he chuckled.

"It's a boy!!" Billy said as we smiled.

"No it's a girl!!" Adalynn argued.

"Well we gone find out in a minute" Clarence said as he drove off.

20 Minutes Later
20 minutes later we arrived at my daddy house.

We were having our gender reveal at my dads house in the backyard and I just know that it's gonna be lit.

Everyone was gonna be there I mean everyone! My family and friends and his family and friends.

Clarence opened our door and led us to the backyard.

Clarence opened the gate as I saw all the designs and everything making me gasp.

Everybody noticed us and started clapping and smiling at us.

Bahja walked up to me and hugged me.

"Wassup big belly?" She rubbed my stomach as I tears fell down my eyes.

"Bahja this is sooo beautiful" I said looking around.

"Stop crying" Bahja wiped my tears.

Tajiah and Tahj came over and hugged me as I smiled.

"Thank y'all so much" I said looking around.

It's was pink balloons on one side of the yard then it was blue balloons on the other side.

The table was so pretty. One side was all pink with a gold tiara and on the other side it was all blue with a gold crown.

On the pink side it had pink cupcakes, pink Hershey's kisses, pink sugar cookies, popcorn that had a little pink sparkles on it, pink lemonade, water bottles that had team pink on it, some pink Koolaid jammers, bottles that had a pink question mark in it and a bib that had a pink pacifier on it.

On the blue side it had blue Gummy bears, Cool ranch Doritos, mixed nuts, mini hot dogs wrapped in crescent roles, popcorn that had a little blue sparkles on it, water bottles that had 'Team blue' on it, blue Koolaid jammers, bottles that had a blue question mark in it and a bib that had a blue pacifier on it.

In the middle of the table there was blue and pink sugar cookies, Golden Oreos that had pink and blue on the tip of them and blue, pink pretzels, pink and blue bubble gum and pink and blue cotton candy.

On another table there was chicken wings, hot dogs and ritz crackers with cheese and pepperonis.

On the last table there were the games such as the Old Wives Tales and the Voting Score Board.

"Everybody already voted" Bahja said as I smiled and looked at the score board and seen most people said girl and a lot said boy. "Play the Old Wives Tale"

"Gimme a pen" I told her as she got me a pen and I started reading it.

"Baby's heartbeat is Above or Below 140?" I read it as I circled the answer. "Below"

"Craving Sweet or Salty?" I read it as I circled the answer. "Sweet"

"Morning sickness? Yes or No?" I read as I circled the answer. "YES OMG YES I have morning sickness every morning"

"Are you moody or happy?" I read as I answered. "Moody"

"Balance is Stable or Clumsy?" I read as I answered. "Stable"

"Chinese calendar says girl"

"Deyjah's gut say BOY" I read as I smiled.

"Clarence's gut says BOY" Clarence read out as he wrapped his hands around me.

We talked, I ate some of the food and then it was time for us to find out what we were having.

Tajiah gave me a confetti popper and Bahja gave Clarence one also.

"Ok are y'all ready?" Tahj asked us as we said a Quick Prayer.

"Ok now we're ready" I said as we took a deep breath.

"Ok" Tajiah said as we smiled.

"1..2..3.. GO" Bahja yelled as we twisted it until it popped and blue sprinkles came out making everybody screamed and jump up.

I stood there in complete shock as I also seen Clarence on the ground with his head down. He soon got up and hugged me as I started crying.

"Thank you God" he started thanking God.

"Thank you" I thanked God also as I started crying more.

Once we stopped crying everybody hugged us and congratulated us.

"Did anybody get that?" I asked as Zonnique nodded.

"You already know I did" Zonnique said as we smiled.

"YALL HAVING A BOYYYYY" Clarence mom ran up to us and hugged us. "Congratulations"

"Thank you so much" we said as I hugged her.

Clarence grabbed me and kissed me as I kissed him back.

"Thank y'all so much for coming and thank you to Bahja, My Bestfriend Tajiah and her twin brother Tahj for doing this for me and Clarence we really appreciate it and I couldn't ask for better family and friends I thank God and Jesus for y'all and I thank God for giving me a boy for my first child.. again thank you all" I said as everybody clapped. "God Bless"

"God Bless You" Everybody screamed as me and Clarence kissed again.

This party was so lit I love everybody who went out they way to make us happy.

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless Y'all❤️🙏🏾

Vote

Comment